Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The HT a Deathtrooper is 1/6 but looks far better. It's hard to tell exactly why but my guess is that it's a little fatter and is posed better or all the diff poses look cool and it has the light up helmet but I think the SSPF does too or will.

It is 1/6 but with all the statues I may just get the 1/6 because I can't buy every PF if I want to get Rey and maybe a Phasma if they make it. I have right now Jango, Sandy, Ren, NO Trooper, Voltron on PO so I gotta get picky.

Not ruling it out later since all but Voltron should be paid off by Jan and I am pretty sure it will still be available. I am also sure there will be better choices by then and lastly there will be many 1/6 I will want and of all the Mcqueries I really like the Stormtrooper. Can't explain it. Vaders cool but got time for it.

Basically so many items coming out heh I still needs me a frozen Han jeesh

For me this was an instant PO. I'm not even a Jango Fett fan but the double points, "free" shipping and low ES, no brainer.
I will most likely just sell it for cost but if I change my mind it looks damn great in photos.

I have Boba and have been debating getting Jango to go along...

yeah, this is the shot that's really winning me over. And like Fastball Special above said, free shipping and double points is just very tempting right now.

star-wars-jango-fett-premium-format-300149-19.jpg

I ordered. this fit all of my "requirements".

excellent exclusive -check
small edition size - check
discounted price - check

I ordered. this fit all of my "requirements".

excellent exclusive -check
small edition size - check
discounted price - check

Totally agree. In particular, I always liked exclusives that you could easily switch out from time to time to freshen the look. Switching out the back pack should be super easy!

I ordered Jango over the weekend. I dont usually like oversized bases but this piece looks great. The low ES, free shipping, extra rewards and great EX all helped making this decision even easier. Glad to see SS giving the PT some love.

Watching AOTC tonight is making me want to pull the trigger on this guy.

Lol different strokes for different folks- watching the movie would have the opposite effect on me. Truth be told, I'd rather stick burning pitch forks in my eyes then watch it again. I actually think the statue looks great, it would look really good next to my Boba Fett pf but I could never bring myself to actually buy it because its such a terrible movie- one that tarnishes the star wars name in my mind.

The best way to watch attack of the clones:
Get your trusty remote, hit the mute button on your tv (or sound system) so you don't have to hear any of the insufferable dialog, then fast forward until the very end of the movie, press play & watch the last 10 minutes until the credits roll. It still won’t be any good or fun to watch but at least you will make it out with your eyes, ears & sanity intact.

Lol different strokes for different folks- watching the movie would have the opposite effect on me. Truth be told, I'd rather stick burning pitch forks in my eyes then watch it again. I actually think the statue looks great, it would look really good next to my Boba Fett pf but I could never bring myself to actually buy it because its such a terrible movie- one that tarnishes the star wars name in my mind.

The best way to watch attack of the clones:
Get your trusty remote, hit the mute button on your tv (or sound system) so you don't have to hear any of the insufferable dialog, then fast forward until the very end of the movie, press play & watch the last 10 minutes until the credits roll. It still won’t be any good or fun to watch but at least you will make it out with your eyes, ears & sanity intact.

Bashing the prequels, how original. You are soooo clever. :rolleyes2

Bashing the prequels, how original. You are soooo clever. :rolleyes2

Im sorry if I offended your tastes, but Attack of the Clones is not only a terrible star wars movie it’s a terrible movie by any standards. It not only embodies everything that is bad about The Phantom Menace, it also removes the fleeting moments of good as well. It’s a two-hour snore fest with vomit-inducing dialogue, terrible action sequences, and even worse performances. Nearly every scene starts with little-to-no point and then goes on forever. It was supposed to sew the seeds of Anakin’s fall to the Dark Side, but instead created unintentional hilarity and awkwardness. It was supposed to show us the growth in relationship between Anakin and Padme but what we got felt fake, contrived & forced. It was supposed to show us the start of The Clone War, but all it did was raise more questions than Midi-chlorians did. It fails on every single thing it was supposed to do.

Hayden Christensen is without a shadow of a doubt, the worst actor in the history of the star wars saga. The moment where he kills the Tusken Raiders who tortured his mother is meant to be the first step in his descent to the Dark Side, but instead became one of the more laughable moments in the whole franchise purely because of Christensen’s horrendous dialogue reads. What should have been the crowning achievement of George Lucas’ directing career is a complete joke. The writing and dialog delivery is so bad even the viewer feels uncomfortable.

Take a look at these excepts- has to be the some of the worst writing ever to grace the silver screen.
Anakin: Don’t be afraid.
Padme: I’m not afraid to die. I’ve been dying a little bit each day since you came back into my life.
Anakin: What are you talking about?
Padme: I love you.
Anakin: You love me? I thought we had decided not to fall in love. That we’d be forced to live a lie and that it would destroy our lives.
Padme: I think our lives are about to be destroyed anyway. I truly… deeply… love you and before we die I want you to know.
Padme: We used to come here for school retreat. We would swim to that island every day. I love the water. We used to lie out on the sand and let the sun dry us and try to guess the names of the birds singing.
Anakin: I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.
Anakin:From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven’t thought of you. And now that I’m with you again… I’m in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you- I can’t breath. I’m haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating… hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me… what can I do? I will do anything you ask… if you are suffering as much as I am, please, tell me. YES ANAKIN I AM SUFFERING PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP< YOUR MAKING ME WANT GET UP AND WALK OUT OF THE THEATER.

Even Obi-Wan’s trip to Kamino featured dreary discussions about nonsensical business deals that had me begging for Trade Federation arguments again.
The worst part is not even the lightsaber battles are exciting. People can say what they will about Phantom Menace but the lightsaber battle between Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul was phenomenal. Whether it was because of the awesome choreography or the incredible Duel of the Fates score, that fight from beginning to end raises the quality bar of The Phantom Menace to untold levels. So how did Lucas follow that up? With a lazy, predictable and uninspiring re-tread of the previous movie, only without any of the excitement, thrills or spills. The fight between Anakin and Dooku was terribly shot, all you saw were flashes of light and awkward facial expressions. Then… Yoda joins in for the most ludicrous sight in the entire franchise.

This was MR. Lucas after filming ATOC
tumblr_o22zokH9771tbvyo3o3_540.gif

Last edited:
The best thing about the Perquels saga was..
It brought us the Clone Wars series, and that was THE Anakin I always imagined and wanted

The best thing about the Perquels saga was..
It brought us the Clone Wars series, and that was THE Anakin I always imagined and wanted

When you jump off of the hate train, there was plenty of good in them to be fair. I mean there was lots of bad for sure, but the prequels weren't nearly as terrible as people like to make out. For me, Episode 1 is at least as good as TFA. Although that is my favorite of the prequels. It helps that I was 13 when it released I guess, I didn't go in with certain expectations. None of the modern day movies have yet come close to ESB however.

I'm with Kush. AOTC is BY FAR the worst Star Wars movie ever made. It's pretty horribly written, acted, and filmed and the digital effects are pathetic.

I actually think The Phantom Menace is the best prequel movie as it gave us a lot of cool new characters and motives, great fight scenes, and an epic score. Of course, it also has it's fair share of crap in that movie as well, but overall it leaves a positive impression on me. Plus the Playstation game was a lot of fun I remember :)

Back