Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought he would be up next week after I saw this thread got bummed :(

I don't mind him not being up for PO yet. Gotta save for him, Rey and BB-8. Jango is the one I don't need but want so the longer wait the better for me.

I aint that crazy neither just curious for the full reveal and pricing to be honest.. but I does look nice to be honest..

you could wait a couple of months and use a $20 code. Even if this sells out before then, you are guaranteed a conversion if you jump on the waitlist in a timely fashion.

I could but I'd prefer to get the ex. Version and I was going to use some reward points.

I'm going to use a $20 code for the black chrome armored batman.

you could wait a couple of months and use a $20 code. Even if this sells out before then, you are guaranteed a conversion if you jump on the waitlist in a timely fashion.

that's what I do if I order this.. worked great with Maul and brought it down to $493

I've been meaning to post here for some months now! BTW, Hi MYC; I see you've been super productive and busy while I was MIA!

First off, I have to say, I'm so relieved with Jango Fett's pose. Not so crazy about the base, but it could've been worse. I'm so happy and grateful to the powers, whether light or dark, for Sideshow coming to their senses, and not releasing a 1:4/PF statue with comical flames! So phew!

My only question about the statue is regarding its jetpack. Does anyone know if those are the correct colors? I watched his scenes in Ep 2 and it shows that his jeypack is mostly blue/purple, with bluish/purplish shades. Unless I'm mistaken, the jetback of this Jango statue looks like ROTJ Boba jetpack. Let me know what you think.

P.S. what's this $20 code everyone's talking about? How and when can you get one?

My only question about the statue is regarding its jetpack. Does anyone know if those are the correct colors? I watched his scenes in Ep 2 and it shows that his jeypack is mostly blue/purple, with bluish/purplish shades. Unless I'm mistaken, the jetback of this Jango statue looks like ROTJ Boba jetpack. Let me know what you think.

He has two in the movie. During his Coruscant and Kamino appearances, he had on a similar jetpack to Boba. His Geonosis one is the blue/gray one.

P.S. what's this $20 code everyone's talking about? How and when can you get one?

SS releases a monthly coupon that is good for $20 off almost any pre-order with an announced edition size. I just wait a bit and order when an item I am interested in becomes eligible. I've saved around $80-$100 this year.

Also, there is a 5%-10% off trick that you can use once per account (in case you were unaware). Again, it is only eligible for products with a posted edition size.

I've been meaning to post here for some months now! BTW, Hi MYC; I see you've been super productive and busy while I was MIA!

First off, I have to say, I'm so relieved with Jango Fett's pose. Not so crazy about the base, but it could've been worse. I'm so happy and grateful to the powers, whether light or dark, for Sideshow coming to their senses, and not releasing a 1:4/PF statue with comical flames! So phew!

Welcome Back Buddy !! :) Yeah always on the move ;)

About the jet pack.. I know they say the excl. will come with a second jet pack... so that should cover your worries.

im curious about the price and full reveal... shouldn't this be up yesterday ?

Back