Jango Fett 1:1 Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the biggest SW fan, but damn do they have some cool designs! Jango and Mual are my 2 favs, Just straight Badasses! I would like to add this to the collection, cant wait till the reveal. Hope he has his backpack

I would like to add this to the collection, cant wait till the reveal. Hope he has his backpack

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm certain this will just be a reprinted Boba with filled in dings.

It's like they're dangling Jango in front of us. First a bronze statue, now this bust?:slap

Lets just hope thats not they case cause they would make alot of customers verryyy unhaapy. I mean they already pissed off the 1/6 and PF ppl

jangol.jpg

was thinking about selling my MR blasters, but now i have a head to go with them , got to think about this one

While this is nice I'm very happy with my Boba Fett life size bust. The only Jango Fett products I need are a PF and 1/6 scale
Figure.

:rotflWho is this 'Jango' dude?
Looks like a flat character, from a long and boring sci-fi original flick.

That's a fine looking bust I'd love to own, but NOT for anywhere near what they want for it. If this bust is this much, I really don't expect the lifesize Boba they're working on to be anywhere under at least $10K

Back