Jango Fett 1:1 Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister Ski

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Jango Fett Life-size Bust

Q: What are the chances of the next four life size busts being Shaak-Ti, Battle Droid, Tusken Raider and Chewbacca? Could you also tell us when we might see a Production Peek or the next pre order?

A: Damn, those are some good picks. The next you’ll see from Star Wars in the way of Life-Size Busts will be Jango Fett. Look out for him closer to San Diego Comic-Con…

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I know a lot of people are going to be pissed they're not doing this in 1/6 or 1/4 first but I have to say I'm pretty excited. I can't wait to see it and I will definitely be putting it on flex-pay. It's just going to be a reworking of Boba, right?

Didn't see a thread for this yet. Per today's Ask Sideshow, looks like Jango will be the next Star Wars 1:1 LSB.

Q: What are the chances of the next four life size busts being Shaak-Ti, Battle Droid, Tusken Raider and Chewbacca? Could you also tell us when we might see a Production Peek or the next pre order?

A: Damn, those are some good picks. The next you’ll see from Star Wars in the way of Life-Size Busts will be Jango Fett. Look out for him closer to San Diego Comic-Con…

I would love to see a decent 1:1 of Chewbacca....I would be on that purchase list!!! :)

I would love to see a decent 1:1 of Chewbacca....I would be on that purchase list!!! :)

I'm honestly really nervous about what a 1:1 Chewie bust would look like. Illusive's was disgusting IMO. It's universally agreed that it must be real hair, correct? I don't see them doing that any time soon but who knows?

Personally if I am going to buy one bust/1:6/anything with fur on it. It should have fur and not just be designed to look like fur.

I would like to be sitting at home brushing chewbaccas hair. :rotfl

"Cause I'm kind of like Han Solo, always stroking my own wookie..." :rotfl

It just dawned on me what prequel life-size bust I want the most....Plo Koon. I think it's something they could easily do ie no complex colors lol mostly pinkish flesh and black. It would be absolutely awesome and I love that Keldor breather mask, it's so sweet.

Back