James Gunn Fired as Director of 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see the low-watts lost.

Monpolies are horrible....I agree

But lets lay blame where is should be.

Walmart, Amazon, Walgreens, Spectrum, Verizon, Disney.......

These powerful companies are only this powerful because our own government allows it....allowed and encouraged by our representatives whom we elected.....

“How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.”
-V

Wasn't V fighting against a totalitarian state? Why are you using his words to support government control of businesses?

If more people supported independent/local business; including films and filmmakers (before they were gobbled up by the mega-corps) then monopolization would be less of a factor. I try to buy local whenever I can, and support small artists by going to openings and buying their work.

but it's...

I I I me me me
corporate greed reality... (I actually wrote a punk rock song by the same name...)

South Park did a good episode of this, how a company becomes massive, and ruins the lives of people, so people destroy the massive corporation, and instead decide to support small business. Which then grows out of control, and ruins the lives of people, so they destroy the new massive corporation.....

Back