JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-24 um 13.27.16.jpg
Looks incredible!

The eBay Dalton is a recast of Rocco's. I'm not sure how good it looks in hand however. Bear in mind, Rocco's was undersized and eBay heads are very misleading at times.

And be like $800+

Little Nellie is my favorite Bond 'gadget' (vehicle) but not sure I'd want a 1/6th version. Unless maybe I could hang it from a ceiling somewhere. That would be cool.

But then you know you'd have to get the 1/6th Aston Martin... and then the Lotus Esprit...

And then you'd be pressed to get the Crater Base volcano set with light-up rocket and working monorail... :D

I think it could be done for $400. It is a simple design and actually on the small size.

With the main blades running front and back, it could easily fit on a book shelf. (No Detolf display, though...)

Yesterday I saw 1/10 Aston Martin , but it looks so big!I understood no way to display 1/6 car with figure in my flat...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, what Daniel Craig's head sculpt will fit the Sideshow body? I want to use a body of Pierce Brosnan from Die another day. I am sorry if the information is already here- I tried to find it but with no result. Thanks

Pretty much nothing, even SSC stopped using that body. You'd be best off looking at a TrueType body or one of its numerous clones. The clones aren't expensive and you're going to find that many heads will fit then.

Back