JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started work on the front and rear ends.

lotus4.jpg

lotus5.jpg

I'm going to build it as a regular road car with opening doors, pop-up headlamps, etc. Building the sub version would preclude a lot of display options. (i can't really leave the doors open or pose Bond outside of it!).

Building a dual mode version would be impossible without a lot of add-on parts, plus it would drag the build time out to months or even years. For the same reason, i'm going to skimp on engine / transmission detail. The wheels / tyres are being taken from an old RC car, so i may just install all the radio gear as well, into it.

More work done on the front end. The base of the "A" pillars was very fiddly to get looking right. I've used up all my supply of 2mm Plasticard, so the larger parts will have to wait for a bit.

lotus6.jpg

lotus7.jpg

lotus8.jpg

I concur with the the others said. I recommend a HT clone, which I've used for Daniel Craig. You can search for "ttm21" on eBay and they're very inexpensive. The old Sideshow bodies that were used for the Bond figures are too tall anyway for a Daniel Craig figure. Here's a ttm21 body I used:

Hi guys, sorry for late ansewer but I was on holidays.
You were right, it will be easier and better to buy whe whole new figure. I have already ordered TrueType body clone. I chose this head sculpt

Now I am looking for a clothes. I want to use a grey suit he was wearing in Skyfall. I found several offers on ebay which isn´t exactly the same but looks good. For example this one- https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-...rentrq:31fcefcc1680ac3d62c8dbaefffbe4ac|iid:1. What do you think? Is there anyone with experience with suit like this? I know that there are better suits on ebay but I have got a limited budget.

Hi guys, sorry for late ansewer but I was on holidays.
You were right, it will be easier and better to buy whe whole new figure. I have already ordered TrueType body clone. I chose this head sculpt

Now I am looking for a clothes. I want to use a grey suit he was wearing in Skyfall. I found several offers on ebay which isn´t exactly the same but looks good. For example this one- https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-...rentrq:31fcefcc1680ac3d62c8dbaefffbe4ac|iid:1. What do you think? Is there anyone with experience with suit like this? I know that there are better suits on ebay but I have got a limited budget.

Those choices look ok to me. Looking forward to seeing your Bond.

I'd love to find this larger Little Nellie... but I can't for the life of me tell which one is the larger. I guess I have to wait to see it for myself in hand but with no more TRU I'm not sure where to go to find this.

Ignore what I was saying about a larger Little Nellie. I checked out what I thought was a larger one today and it's the same as the one I have. It's still not 1/36 as it says on the box though. It's definitely 1/24. My bad guys, it just looked bigger in the packaging.

My very first Little Nellie broke in two places of the frame and wheel strut, my second one that has the Connery figure almost broke, but is still intact, so I’m happy with it and satisfied for the moment unless a 1/12, 1/8, 1/6 or even a 1/18 version is released!

Back