JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

Craig seems to have to be one where you have to go "It'll do." and move on. That Eleven head has been ripped off so many times now that I don't think we'll see many more new ones. There is the Blackbox one in the white tux jacket to look forward to, but, how much hope are we really pinning on it now?

Speaking of the plethora of DC sculpts on eBay, does anyone know about this one, whether it's a recast or a heavily re-worked iteration of a recast, and ultimately, if anyone has it and thinks it's any good?
m0Fy2_4G8Bp1BRDviemLyTA.jpg

I don't know what the origins of that are, but, it's one that has done the rounds for years. In terms of size and likeness, from what I can recall, it is way off on both counts.

I don't know what the origins of that are, but, it's one that has done the rounds for years. In terms of size and likeness, from what I can recall, it is way off on both counts.

Thanks, Rogerbee, I've been on the fence on this one for a few months and will finally jump off on the side of caution.

I think the second BBKill and the Eleven have been the best received, but, they're still not the best ever, I don't think we'll get that.

Are the Craigs all Eleven heads? I recognise the Connery as BBKill's (recasts of which are doing the rounds) but I don't recognise the Brosnan. At first glance I thought it was a Keaton Bruce Wayne.

Speaking of the plethora of DC sculpts on eBay, does anyone know about this one, whether it's a recast or a heavily re-worked iteration of a recast, and ultimately, if anyone has it and thinks it's any good?
View attachment 340456
Not as good as the eleven imho

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That it isn't, but, the Eleven isn't perfect, it just happened to be the most widely available sculpt that nobody had to paint. It may be as good as it gets though.

That it isn't, but, the Eleven isn't perfect, it just happened to be the most widely available sculpt that nobody had to paint. It may be as good as it gets though.
I've got bbkill skyfall and they're great if a little undersized

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah, there's the rub, they're either good and small, bad and small, or in the case of Imaresq good, but too big! There's still that Blackbox tux one to come though....

I want that one badly!Who have it-let me know!I'll give full rare figure for this sculpt!
ff4f13e96e02dd944fa2ddb4997386fa.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I want that one badly!Who have it-let me know!I'll give full rare figure for this sculpt!
ff4f13e96e02dd944fa2ddb4997386fa.jpg

Adam never finished it, he just posted it on Instagram last week. He said he hopes to finish it one day soon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Adam never finished it, he just posted it on Instagram last week. He said he hopes to finish it one day soon.

Wow! Thanks for such info, Jacob!I was afraid some eastern shake bought it and have hided it deeply in his treasure box under basement of medieval torture chamber))I'll be really happy to have such looking Craig at least.Fingers crossed!

Wow! Thanks for such info, Jacob!I was afraid some eastern shake bought it and have hided it deeply in his treasure box under basement of medieval torture chamber))I'll be really happy to have such looking Craig at least.Fingers crossed!

Yeah I was always curious as to where it ended up as well. Will be nice to see it finished and detailed out. Offer him 7k and it could be yours.

Back