JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom JAMES BOND THREAD

Re-did the sculpt from scratch (WIP). Feedback is welcome
2nd_Attempt0.jpg

2nd_Attempt1.jpg

2nd_Attempt2.jpg

Excellent work so far! I see Brosnan strongly in the sculpt. Are you going for a certain film look csiddeshwar? The first sculpt you showed reminded me more of Goldeneye, but I think that this one is more reminiscent of TWINE. :)

Excellent work so far! I see Brosnan strongly in the sculpt. Are you going for a certain film look csiddeshwar? The first sculpt you showed reminded me more of Goldeneye, but I think that this one is more reminiscent of TWINE. :)

Thanks!! Yes this is based entirely on TWINE. In the first sculpt, I had used references from a variety of Brosnan pics spanning a long period - so it got mixed up.
For this, I decided to stick with one movie. TWINE happens to be the first Bond movie I saw and my favorite too :)

Hi! Don't want separate thread yet, just question-how much of us wants new, but very correct Craig sculpt?
Need even just 10 to start.
I prefer Skyfall look, but it could be varriable.
Maybe even some positive expression?Or still more exited?Please show your interest asap, boys and girls ;)

a914326574ce541d7049f3ae68a72849.jpg
0fb3c50585fc8c3fb2b6cc4271e02758.jpg
40c07b7b837e28851d9077ea3b6bba21.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Guys, I red about ten people who wanted new DC option in Skyfall suit thread.I need names down to show sculptor it will be not just 4-5 people who maybe could take DC, but don't want it actually.I guarantee best possible result.If not, nobody will push you to take part.
Nothing to loose.
Let's trie new DC sculpt

You know that I'm interested in getting a high-quality Craig sculpt, my friend. :)

Guys, I red about ten people who wanted new DC option in Skyfall suit thread.I need names down to show sculptor it will be not just 4-5 people who maybe could take DC, but don't want it actually.I guarantee best possible result.If not, nobody will push you to take part.
Nothing to loose.
Let's trie new DC sculpt

Not sure if the other thread in the interest section is yours gido. I obviosuly trust your instinct and eye more than most, so you have my support but again I'm pretty picky so I don't promise if the final product sold me. But I admire your quest for perfection!

Not sure if the other thread in the interest section is yours gido. I obviosuly trust your instinct and eye more than most, so you have my support but again I'm pretty picky so I don't promise if the final product sold me. But I admire your quest for perfection!
Thanks, Ray! Let's say-we all are on the same boat ;) Thanks to The Owl, who made new, seperate thread for this project.
Now we need only more people there to start ;)

Just bought the new Black Box white tux head on eBay. It was the only listing I'd seen that actually was that head from that figure. There are a lot about right now, most seem to be copies of either the Eleven or the first Black Box head.

This is the only in hand pic of the new Black Box head I've seen:

Considering it's against a white background, Mr Bond has been on his holidays! I think it looks really good. It's a legit head as the same seller is parting out the rest of the figure. I expect there will soon be many copies of this head floating around too though.

Not that I'll be bothered, I'll at least have a completed Bond....

This is a pic of the first Black Box head:

I've definitely seen KO's of that doing the rounds, I'm sure someone does it both with and without a neck. Most others are of the Eleven.

Another pic of the white tux head:

The paint on the eyes doesn't look quite so good there, but that could be the flash. It's still looking like a rather good head though. Rest assured I'll be taking plenty of pics of mine when it gets here.

Hey guys, just thought I'd mention I'm modifying my Craig sculpt and it will be available soon if there is enough interest. I'm also due to be releasing the PPK and watch sets around the same time. Keep your eyes peeled on the interest threads ;)

Back