JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Hey, guys!
Sorry about this question but I 'm new here ...
Someone is selling painted head sculpts? I searching from Brosnan , Dalton, Lazenby and Moore's ?

Anybody can help me?

Pms sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the modern life sculpt in. Its a top quality choice for sure, and JDs paint is amazing. I may end up selling it just cause im partial to the shorter hairstyle on BBkills second sculpt for a skyfall look. This is for sure the best example of a Spectre craig though. Ill post pics soon

I'd go for the Spectre look and have done with it, I'm not sure you'd make your money back if you sold it and it cost enough in the first place.

I'd go for the Spectre look and have done with it, I'm not sure you'd make your money back if you sold it and it cost enough in the first place.

I really dont think Id have a problem getting back what it cost, its worth it. great cast of a great sculpt with a great paint up, limited to 20.

I just got the modern life sculpt in. Its a top quality choice for sure, and JDs paint is amazing. I may end up selling it just cause im partial to the shorter hairstyle on BBkills second sculpt for a skyfall look. This is for sure the best example of a Spectre craig though. Ill post pics soon
The modern life head would look peefect in a white tux, is the best spectre look, please chilipep66 share some pics when possible

I really dont think Id have a problem getting back what it cost, its worth it. great cast of a great sculpt with a great paint up, limited to 20.

I hope you do, but that lucky 20 may have been the only ones willing to fork out that much. The only benefit that I could see is if one of those 20 was a recaster.

Mine did have a bit of a shine to it. I hit it with some flat overcoat and touched up the eyes with a gloss coat and it ended up looking just like the promotional photos.
I do t like the modern life head sculpt and from what I saw on the finished product the paint job looked a bit greasy almost?

I hope you do, but that lucky 20 may have been the only ones willing to fork out that much. The only benefit that I could see is if one of those 20 was a recaster.

there are 3 guys on facebook looking for the modernlife sculpt aleady.and thats only 3 i know of......their both superman sold out just as fast and have a long list of wanters also......selling it wont be much of a problem.......

I ordered a tux from OSK, but tracking hasn't updated since the 5th when it was being processed in Chicago. Starting to wonder if they lost the package.

there are 3 guys on facebook looking for the modernlife sculpt aleady.and thats only 3 i know of......their both superman sold out just as fast and have a long list of wanters also......selling it wont be much of a problem.......

That's as maybe, but, do those 3 know what it originally cost and what it might sell for!?

Anyone know of a good three piece gray suit for a Connery kitbash, for Goldfinger?

I have a modern life daniel craig sculpt if anyone is interested i hate to sell it but i have no choice just pm me thanks

$300!? That's the major problem right there, it's a head. There is no way a head should cost $300.

Official james bond thread

Well think about it, we spend $70-80 for just an unpainted custom sculpt (if not more). The last time I had a sculpt painted by Nathan, it was $175. So as much as I don't like paying it all at once, it's really not that unreasonable. [emoji53]

Re: Official james bond thread

I don't know if anyone has brought this up, but in case anyone has pre ordered the 'Guess Me' Bond (Craig) figures from SF/SP from Lair Of The Octopus in the UK, Lair have frozen all of their pre orders.

CUSTOMER NOTICE

Please note that all orders for new pre-orders are temporarily suspended at the Lair. As our items are imported from America our prices are based on the exchange rate of the UK pound against the US dollar. Since the UK vote to exit from the EU the value of the pound has dropped around 15% and continues to fluctuate. To continue pre-ordering during this period means we could be selling items at cost price or less which is not sustainable. So while the pound is suffering pre-orders are not being taken. Normal service will resume when the pound settles and recovers.

https://lairoftheoctopus.co.uk/Preorder_Info-W4.aspx

Back