JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Don't forget Drake was a 3-part sculpt with a predominantly hollow head.
I hope you got sugar Pixel...because you're gonna need some flavor to choke down all the bitter words you're gonna be eating!

Sure it's not perfect. But throw in the trash? After the crap peddled to us before? Need I remind you of what I think was one of the more popular options which I think is one of the worst offenders?

thumb.jpg

Roadshow, Loading Toys, Andy B (?), etc etc etc. I don't even remember the names of all of them. There are a few others that stood out as bad within the past year. This one (again for the price) is far from bad.

Well, I have this one, and also the Feng version of it and I gotta say it wasn't bad with the Feng paint apps...

Sure it's not perfect. But throw in the trash? After the crap peddled to us before?

That sculpt you posted a photo of looks like it would fit right in with DAM Toys' Gangsters Kingdom.

Looks like the Eleven sculpt may have been going for this Spectre look...

View attachment 227202

Certainly that is the look I am going in with mine - I have already dressed him up with ZYToys blue suit (one only button but it close, the original suit I got have two but doesn't close)

I just need the head and I'll be happy for life!

Here are my heads getting ready to be packaged, how many did you guys buy?

12309701_480091572169930_2881140836385462053_o.jpg

Wow that is the first time I have seen the Ace Toys WIP. I am seeing a lot of potential! Thanks for posting it Wor-Gar.

Back