JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

I ordered the new Eleven Craig sculpt a few weeks back, but if it doesn't work out, it can always be used in a custom for his Star Wars Episode 7 role.

Only real issue I see is that the head is just too narrow for Craig. But it still looks like a solid likeness otherwise.

I agree with it being too narrow. If it was more squished and round, then it would help, IMO.

I agree with it being too narrow. If it was more squished and round, then it would help, IMO.
Heat it up ans squish it once it comes in... that PVC it's made of will likely retain the shape once cooled down.

I really do think that the Eleven sculpt looks quite nice and for the price you can't beat it! Its remarkable that after so many Craig sculpts nobody has been able to fully capture him yet.

If anyone is interested in a Dalton sculpt I'm currently gathering interest for one by Rocco! Here's a link to the thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/164630-name-dalton-timothy-dalton.html The turnaround time on this sculpt while be a little longer then Rocco's Connery as he has not sculpted Dalton previously so please keep that in mind. Thanks guys! :)

I really do think that the Eleven sculpt looks quite nice and for the price you can't beat it! Its remarkable that after so many Craig sculpts nobody has been able to fully capture him yet.

If anyone is interested in a Dalton sculpt I'm currently gathering interest for one by Rocco! Here's a link to the thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/164630-name-dalton-timothy-dalton.html The turnaround time on this sculpt while be a little longer then Rocco's Connery as he has not sculpted Dalton previously so please keep that in mind. Thanks guys! :)
Yeah it could take two days!

It's ok for $30, but the likeness is still off.

Sure it's not perfect. But throw in the trash? After the crap peddled to us before? Need I remind you of what I think was one of the more popular options which I think is one of the worst offenders?

thumb.jpg

Roadshow, Loading Toys, Andy B (?), etc etc etc. I don't even remember the names of all of them. There are a few others that stood out as bad within the past year. This one (again for the price) is far from bad.

Back