JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

DiD's looks good in those pics. I'm still gonna wait for BBKill's and fall back to ZCWO if he doesn't come through. But yeah, that looks nice in that cabinet!

Yeah I think it is old.

That dude has done some great sculpts, his Jason statham is incredible.

Are there any good silver Skyfall suits out there that could be used with the ZWCO figure ?

44.jpg

84.jpg

The overall scale from a distance looks incredible.

I definitely like the overall dimensions of the figure better, the body looks more Craig-like than the ZWCO....thicker.

Starting to regret the ZWCO purchase :D ...might have to buy this as well.

I still think it's the eyes that are massively off on the did sculpt but under the lights in the detolf he will look amazing.

I love Churchhill with tommy gun and top hat... like the Penguin.

I need his pants for my Oddjob.

I know 100% what you mean-- and it's that fact that makes us Bond 1/6 fanatics truly a species on our own. :rotfl

I'll keep my eyes open for the Walther being parted out. I am back to wanting the Asmus suit. I have all of you guys and who knows who else to compete with.... Lol

It may not be the best Bond ever, but, that could be the best PPK ever. First I've seen with a working slide.

That's definitely getting purchased!! Add bbkill's new headsculpt and I'll be a happy camper. :D

Yeah, there could be a problem with that, I'm not sure if the neckpost on the new DID body would accommodate that sculpt, or if the DID neckpost can be swapped out.

If not, you'll just have to put the gear on a good old TT. I'm hopefully getting one of the newer DID bodies later and will see what is what.

I just got the Sideshow Thunderball Connery and the sheath is all flaky and falling apart. Can anyone say if that's a common problem? Also, do I have to be worried about his suit also falling apart, is that something people have experienced, any flaking issues if I leave his arm bent?

I also got Dr No himself today too, and so there begins my Bond collection.

Back