JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

The thing with the Modern Life one is that it's already painted

If it's available unpainted I'd probably go that route, if not, I'd evaluate in hand, because the photos have me leaning to repaint. This is mainly because I prefer the painted work of some of our fellow board members.

In wondering if its the paint that's killing it for me too, maybe if like the sculpt more if I saw it unpainted

Complexion, hair and eyebrow tone has to be just right for Daniel Craig otherwise a likeness can totally fall apart even with a masterful paint job on a good sculpt.

This is Modern Life's site:

Modern Life ML

They show Wolverine as unpainted, so, I think it's a safe bet that DC will be available unpainted too.

Last edited:

Can't view that site at all. It requires Flash to show more than a giant empty white rectangle. Some people have no business having a web site and some people have no business creating web sites.

This one needs two animated gifs… ;)

Well, the solution to that is to get Flash, more sites than that one use it.

puking team america.gif

Jason Bateman NO NO NO.gif

Last edited:

Tee Hee RIP , Whisper RIP & now baron Samedi RIP......Geoffrey Holder :monkey3

Yeah, it was sad news. There will one day come the time where we have to say goodbye to a Bond, now that will be a sad day.

If the news are true, he's suffering from Alzheimer's, so if that's the case, I pity him and his family, and even though I'll be very sad the day it happens, I've seen the ravages of the disease well enough to know that it may come as a relief too.:(

Back