JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

I do hope you're having a laugh. Isn't that the first BBKill head?

I think it's the Medicom head actuslly! I will say that his hulk looks nice but I'm not sure where he thinks he's going with charging those prices lol. Have him talk to Elvis, rory or jake who are doing a much better job with the real hair and aren't thinking 500 dollars is a reasonable price to charge hah

If they weren't selling them at that price regularly, they wouldn't continue doing it. Lots of completed auctions, lots of happy customers.

Apart from the goofy hair, I'm not so sure why Craig's face has so much grey paint on it.

I think it's the Medicom head actuslly! I will say that his hulk looks nice but I'm not sure where he thinks he's going with charging those prices lol. Have him talk to Elvis, rory or jake who are doing a much better job with the real hair and aren't thinking 500 dollars is a reasonable price to charge hah

I see, well, it's that crap it really doesn't matter. Daniel doesn't really have that much hair to work with anyway.

The trend seems to be moving toward real hair elevating a head/figure in many collector's minds, even when it looks like that. This is not unlike the argument that more detail makes a better head sculpt, even if the features are not on model. Real hair is never going to look right on a 1/6th scale figure unless the head is cast in silicone and the hairs individually punched in. Even at that many hair styles can't be achieved or set to last at that scale. There have been some real hair mods that look pretty good, but they are few and far between. It is hard to imagine a Deltof full of real haired figures that all look natural. There is a point were 1/6th scale is never going to look like a miniature Madame Tussaud's wax figure without costing thousands of dollars. Too many sculptor's/customizers leaving out the most important and apparently most difficult part of portrait sculpting, capturing the likeness.

So stoked about this bbkill CONNERY!

So now I think we need the other Bond.... ROGER MOORE.... I already have a display idea....

A-View-to-a-Kill-786.jpg

Moore is indeed the next big Grail.

He changed so much during his run facially. He looked the best in LALD but the best of his run and my favorite was TSWLM.

I'd be happy with either.

He changed so much during his run facially. He looked the best in LALD but the best of his run and my favorite was TSWLM.

I'd also be happy with either,but when I think of Moore, I always see him as he looked in TSWLM

Is that the remote one, that drives, with all the working bits?

Or is that the one you built from parts given out with magazine issues?

There's some crazy ways to get a DB5 -- but that magazine one seems to be the best out there. I really need an awesome DB5.

Dammit, Rahmier, now you got me obsessing about this again.

It's 1/8 and I've almost bought it like a billion times. It's die cast subscription based build on your own and fully functional.

If it was 1/6 I would have got it even if it does run for 1500 bucks

It's 1/8 and I've almost bought it like a billion times. It's die cast subscription based build on your own and fully functional.

If it was 1/6 I would have got it even if it does run for 1500 bucks

That's the one! I want that car so bad.

Didn't the Franklin Mint do one in 1/6th that had working parts/gadgets?

Back