James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His eyes doesn't look straight.. Hope that he don't have cockeyes.. Like she-hulk or mark I...
Fingers crossed!! ;)

and MJ and Gambit and etc, etc, etc,:slap

Sideshow Quality control Inspector:

lazy+eye.jpg

"Ok...everything looks good here"

I think its a great piece...Not as impressive as the original Cap PF.But who cares since its not even the same character.One thing for sure is that this piece displayed with the Rogers Cap would be f'n Awesome!

My only nitpick would be that the masked head looks kinda too generic with very few details in the face, its almost like if Randy Bowen had sculpted this.But the unmasked Bucky looks good.

Print is actually really beautiful,Sideshow have been delivering ultra classy print recently( the Daredevil comiquette one comes to mind).

Also, LOL @ all the people who dont know who the winter soldier is and why cap is carrying a gun---> Shame on you if you never read Brubaker.I also think those ignorant fools, who dont read comics shouldnt be allowed to collect comic statues.They should also just die IMO.

Finally, Eli I think you're a hater of this piece because you own cap Pf and dont want any outside
factor to devalue it.Pretty sure you'll hate the cap america comiquette when it will be announce.Let it be know that all of your posts in this thread are weak.

Aurevoir.

Actually, you're wrong. I don't like the head sculpt at all. Get off the power trip dude. I don't care about value. I just don't care for this piece as a whole and your posts are weak. People should die if they don't read comics? Your quote. Joking or not. That is weak.

If they fixed the head it would look much better. Plus there is some loss of detail in the arms... but there are some great aspects of the piece. The base, pose, and sculpting on parts of the body look good.

Last edited:
I'm very interested in what they used for the fabric, almost looks like Lyrca. I also agree, the sculpt is amazing, the base is great, the exclusive is great, just the face needs more expression, atm it looks too much like the Steve Rogers Captain America head pf. And yes...Sideshow does seem to have a problem with the pupils on their statues...maybe that ^ explains it.

You know if you get this repainted the sculpt underneath could be well done. Hard to tell as bad paint apps have been known to ruin pieces. I just hate that you have to spend extra $$$ to get someone to repaint it to bring out the sculpt underneath.

Also, LOL @ all the people who dont know who the winter soldier is and why cap is carrying a gun---> Shame on you if you never read Brubaker.I also think those ignorant fools, who dont read comics shouldnt be allowed to collect comic statues.They should also just die IMO.

Abso-freakin'-lutely. :goodpost: The Bucky Barnes incarnation of Captain America is in many ways superior to the Steve Rogers character. Brubaker has created a brilliant fun of this book.

Got mine! Never got the classic Cap PF...hoping this will lessen the pain.

Back