James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. How does the signed authentication process work? If I get something signed, do I bring it to someone to officially authenticate it and how do they confirm if it is indeed real or not?

I usually do. It's just that I always see people selling autographs that come with an authentication certificate and was curious how they work.

I have a Kings Replica Cap shield coming in a few months (hopefully :pray:) and I already asked Chris if he'd sign it and he said sure, and I'm hoping to get Stan Lee to sign it at a convention one day soon. Won't be selling it but I could be down on luck one day and may need to, plus I end up getting tons of autographs from work and I never really thought about selling them, but was curious about how that process worked just in case that day came.

The black part is fabric (pleather type material) while the Cap part of the costume is painted. It's actually a very nice statue that nobody really appreciates.

I was thinking of getting this one and displaying it with my Winter Soldier Cap (when he comes out next summer lol)

the worse statue !!!!!!!!! I mean the statue itself is cool but the value is terrible, I sold two of them and lose $80 on each

hey guys.. i need your help.. should I get this piece? price is 350USD i can't decide.. its not about the price ... but i hear a lot of collectors saying its not a nice piece.. whats your take on this piece?

163.jpg

thanks ink! :) but what about it makes it a keeper?

It is done amazingly well. Great paint apps and nice use of materials. Everything is top notch about it. I would not pay $350 for it though, and would not bother with the EX (that EX head is pretty bad). I got mine last summer for $245 shipped off ebay for a Reg. Sometimes see them for less (shipping depending). Base is nice and solid (sometimes the eagle is a little cockeyed on a few of them).

It is done amazingly well. Great paint apps and nice use of materials. Everything is top notch about it. I would not pay $350 for it though, and would not bother with the EX (that EX head is pretty bad). I got mine last summer for $245 shipped off ebay for a Reg. Sometimes see them for less (shipping depending). Base is nice and solid (sometimes the eagle is a little cockeyed on a few of them).

Thanks for the help Tbolt.. 350 is only for a regular.. might wait for a better deal :)

Every time I see this statue I remember how much I lost on him.
Impulse buy, fell for the 'Low Quantity' BS in my noob days, that's pretty cool but never really fit in my collection.
Ex is a pretty bad portrait

Maybe it will if Bucky takes over for Cap in the movies

This piece gets no love because it was at best a 'placeholder' Cap for all those that missed the original. It was the one that would do, but since then, there are other Cap's that are actually Steve Rogers. So everybody that just wanted 'A' Cap settled then moved on. Only those that love Cap really want it in their collection. It's never going to be somebodies 'Only' Cap for their collection.

Back