James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: with Flexpay, instead of $100 x 3 can I do $200 + $100? additionally will I still get a cancellation fee if I cancel flexpay like in a month?

No you can only pay what they say on the schedule and if you put an item on flexpay and don't cancel it within a day or something you get charged the $20 fee.

No you can only pay what they say on the schedule and if you put an item on flexpay and don't cancel it within a day or something you get charged the $20 fee.

alright cool thanks, I just ordered the normal Ex then.

Dunno why there isnt more excitement for this piece.

A lot of my WL converted today... dunno if it had anything with the preorder.

Spiderman Comiquette EX
Hulk Comiquette EX
Colossus Comiquette EX
Hot Toys Chris Redfield

all converted just now.

IM FREAKIN STOKED ABOUT THIS PIECE. Can't believe its not coming out til 2nd Quarter 2011... thats 5 years from the original Cap PF.

looks good but not a bucky fan.

hulk's ugly hair and tiny head makes him it like a rotten green grape on a huge body.

Here's a print I bought a while back that will go with this and the print they put with it.

IMG_5830.jpg

Yeah, I about fell over when I saw the price. Got ones similar at SDCC for not a ton more than that but about doulbe or so more.

Sweet!! :rock

Back