Jake Lloyd...10 years since Ep.1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you even serious? Most kids in HS or College ARE douchebags in general. That's just the way it is. I can only imagine the ^^^^ he had to put up with playing Ani in SW. The fact that he hasn't murdered anyone yet makes him a winner!

Yeah I am serious because I'm sure at least a few people considered him a friend and he didn't even throw in a disclaimer for them. Just slammed everyone. Just shows what an egocentric navel-gazing little b***h he is.

Yeah I am serious because I'm sure at least a few people considered him a friend and he didn't even throw in a disclaimer for them. Just slammed everyone. Just shows what an egocentric navel-gazing little b***h he is.

geez you act like you went to HS or College with him. chill the f out homey :lol

Kid seems like a survivor to me. His remark about observing the sense of community in the attendees was interesting. Lots of actors comment about losing the ability to observe as they become recognizable. He seems to enjoy having gotten it back.

Whoever shot that interview sure picked an unflattering angle. Looks like it was grabbed on the fly, like they spotted him and asked and he just said, "sure." I suppose it was a crew working for that website. Probably not getting paid much, just happy to get the credit for having their work posted online. Nice human interest piece. Thanks for posting it.

He slammed everyone he went to HS and college with for starters. What a *********, that's uncool.

I'm sure his friends know who they are. He is just talking about stupid human nature, and I can easily agree with him. There is like 1/2 of a cool person for every 400 idiots anywhere you choose to go, not just high school and college. So you need him to go "everyone sucked, except for my friends because as EVERYONE ON THE GODDAMNED PLANET KNOWS YOUR FRIENDS TREAT YOU MORE NICELY THAN OTHER PEOPLE"

Re: Jake Lloyd 10 Years After EP1

i wonder if he has any money left from his episode 1 paycheck.

i've heard david prowse is having a hard time getting royalty checks from ROTJ, as lucasfilm claims it never made a profit.:rotfl

Prowse is making plenty of "royalties" doing signings. He knows he just filled out the suit and that JEJ defined Vader, so he even writes "David Prowse is Darth Vader" when he autographs stuff. It's sad, but he knows it will keep food on the table.

Anyway, I think Jake has plenty of money left from his acting career, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't work. He's motivated and people like that go far.

Seems like from his comments that he must have been made fun of a bit in school..."Haha! You were in one of the most famous movies EVER, haha!"

nelson-muntz.gif

Last edited:

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/whos-the-best-batman-voice-in-animation-you-decide/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/whos-the-best-batman-voice-in-animation-you-decide/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>It's amazing how quickly time flies. And he does seem very level headed. I wish him the best.

Wow, 10 years already? He's around 20 now, he seems pretty mature and level headed aswell.

I've gotta say, i've met him at a couple of signings. He's not the cute little kid he used to be anymore though, he's a bit of an ugly bastard now. lol

Seems like an ok guy... too bad his acting skills were terrible.

This thread again? ;)

Well as I said before one cool thing about that video is that Jake Lloyd is now the same age as Anakin Skywalker in AOTC. Imagine if George had waited 10 years and filmed it now with Lloyd and everyone else in their same roles.

Back