Premium Format Jack the Ripper Sideshow Original Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!!! :panic:

No problem man it's a really nice piece was going to get it for my upcoming Birthday but there are other things I want first but definitely before it sells out I'll pick one up. Definitely a unique piece and twist on such a mysterious killer of the 18th Century.

It fits right in my collection... But it's def a piece to own... And your 100% right on the twist....

No problem man it's a really nice piece was going to get it for my upcoming Birthday but there are other things I want first but definitely before it sells out I'll pick one up. Definitely a unique piece and twist on such a mysterious killer of the 18th Century.

It fits right in my collection... But it's def a piece to own... And your 100% right on the twist....

Definitely will fit into mine but don't have so much room so have to choose my pieces wisely. Still a incredible piece and addition to the dead line.

hi everyone
i just want everyone to know that behind the red vest there is more detail of the body of jack the riper. the button on the red vest opens. i couldnt put pics of mine but maybe next time. just some info.
thanks

LOL at the rusty box cutter! thats about as insane as the PF itself. Congrats to all. He's sweet looking.

hi everyone
i just want everyone to know that behind the red vest there is more detail of the body of jack the riper. the button on the red vest opens. i couldnt put pics of mine but maybe next time. just some info.
thanks

Thanks for the tip...I'm gonna check that out.

Want this to go with queen of the dead money and space is an issue right now. the ES as low as it is worries me.

I imagine they still have quite a few. This is the first time this thread has been bumped in a long time.

Close shot of mine for those who have doubt about the greateness of this statue

sutq.jpg

xyy1.jpg

Close shot of mine for those who have doubt about the greateness of this statue

sutq.jpg

xyy1.jpg

My buddy just got this statue and it doesnt look nearly as good as yours. It seems his doesnt have the same paint apps at all. Maybe it was just the lighting in his room, but I think yours is more detailed.

Back