Premium Format Jack the Ripper Sideshow Original Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Jack PF after work today! #30 in the house and it's incredible!!

The tailoring, the paint and the base are excellent! :clap

Couldn't be happier, looks amazing. Sideshow really did a great job on this one. The Dead Line is keeps getting better and better! :drool

I'll try to have some pics up this weekend!

I wanted to order this last month but couldn't. I'm hoping to by the end of the week. Looks fantastic guys, congrats!

I thought you had it on order going by your signature. Don't wait to long Josh, low ES incredible paint app its gonna start moving.

Couldn't be happier, looks amazing. Sideshow really did a great job on this one. The Dead Line is keeps getting better and better! :drool

Great news Jamie, Glad you like him. Cannot wait to see your photos.

I just noticed that the machete feels like real metal with weight. My only grit with reaper was the cheap plastic sword. Wish it had the same feel. :(

big congrats :)

Congrats xjamiex. Looking forward to your pics.

Badie goodness.

great pics Fremen! they look great together. hope to find the reaper soon

Got #106 really love how it turned out and was surprised how tall he is, I've got all kinds of pics of all my new goodies, just have to find time to post them :panic:

20131023_141327_LLS_zps26a69e96.jpg

20131023_141404_LLS_zpse20f3941.jpg

20131023_141434_LLS_zps36b6dae4.jpg

Thought I share a few more shots of these two grails to be.

Damn it, now I want the reaper.
I want the whole Court of the Dead collection

Mission accomplished!

Now just imagine the Queen of the Dead next to the Grim Reaper and Jack... :drool

I'm way ahead of you jamie, alrady picturing red death and hopefully arbiter of bone too... mmmhhhhmm perfection. Step aside avengers! Here come the court of the dead!!

#87 came in today. He looks killer! Here's a couple pics of mine. I spent forever using a flat iron on his clothes to get them to lay just how I wanted them to look and get the wrinkles out. Gotta' have my ripper looking dapper! I posed his collar up because I figure he would want to hide that ugly mug as much as possible.

Did anyone else have trouble putting the tentacles in his belly? I really didn't think mine was going to fit, but I forced it. Luckily I didn't break anything. (Wow, that sounds bad when you read it out loud!) Anyway...my cane handle was a really dull bronze and not gold like the promo. I was a little pissed at first, but then I realized it's the same finish as the knife handle and pretty much the same as the base. Too much gold and it might be distracting. Did anyone else's come out with the gold finish?
DSC00268_zpsafe2a867.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC00271_zpsd2645f8f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh yea, I totally forgot to mention what was in the styrofoam packaged with the statue...

20131023_174530_resized_zpsb3c6d204.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yes, that's an open, rusty box-cutter! Tapped up inside the styrofoam with the statue. Is that a weird coincidence or what? I'm going to e-mail it to SS and let them know...just in case they're looking for it.

Hey Gigan1313,

Don't worry, it's Jack the Ripper's early CHRISTMAS gift to you. He knows Christmas is around the corner so he wanted to give you a special gift...just for you.

His collar looks really good up.
I didn't have any gold on mine either.

That's just nuts about the box cutter.

Oh yea, I totally forgot to mention what was in the styrofoam packaged with the statue...

20131023_174530_resized_zpsb3c6d204.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yes, that's an open, rusty box-cutter! Tapped up inside the styrofoam with the statue. Is that a weird coincidence or what? I'm going to e-mail it to SS and let them know...just in case they're looking for it.

seems you got the EX!!

having fun with this guy!
ebyvened.jpg

juty8a8u.jpg

I remember from Doctor Who series 6 episode 7 where Vastra claimed she killed jack the ripper. I bet he didnt looked like this statue:lol. That was cool scene.

Back