Premium Format Jack the Ripper Sideshow Original Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you.

you are most welcome :)

some more pics, the last one under hight lighting to show the details in the face.
apy3y7y7.jpg

7u8u8uje.jpg

y7ameju4.jpg

yvy6a3e6.jpg

Wow this looks terrific- thanks for the picture, he turned out REALLY well!! :rock :clap

Can't wait to get mine tonight!

Is there an art print with this? I was really hoping they would include the concept art in some form. That art design was killer! He looks great.

thanks guys for all the kind words, Im sure you will find it more impressive in hand.

Creepy, creepy. Love it! Can't wait to get mine.
Thanks for taking the time to post these great pics.

I was considering cancelling this...but the pics have changed my mind. Thanks Hemooo! Can't really stop collecting this line, as I have all the Dead pf's and the Reaper lsf...and the up and comers from the Court of the Dead look so promising too.

I wish they had have included an old gas lamp on the base with a flickering light-up feature like the lantern that came with the first Pirates of the Caribean pf.

Creepy, creepy. Love it! Can't wait to get mine.
Thanks for taking the time to post these great pics.

no problem, glad I beat you to it this time for a change :D cant wait for your pics & feedback.

I was considering cancelling this...but the pics have changed my mind. Thanks Hemooo! Can't really stop collecting this line, as I have all the Dead pf's and the Reaper lsf...and the up and comers from the Court of the Dead look so promising too.

I wish they had have included an old gas lamp on the base with a flickering light-up feature like the lantern that came with the first Pirates of the Caribean pf.

wow you have them all! It will be a crime to skip Jack. that light idea is great! I think they are doing something similar with red death.
I'll be collecting the court of the dead & currently searching for the reaper.

This is in perfect time for Halloween! Thanks again for the pics :D
yup, just in time! ;)

Back