Premium Format Jack the Ripper Sideshow Original Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't gotten my shipping notice yet. I was charged last Tuesday and still nothing. On top of that it takes 5 days to get to me so if it doesn't ship tonight I won't get him until next week. It's already after 8pm so I'm guessing he still didn't ship.

Did you flex pay it or full payment? Mine was full payment and gets here wends... I live in nyc...

I still haven't gotten my shipping notice yet. I was charged last Tuesday and still nothing. On top of that it takes 5 days to get to me so if it doesn't ship tonight I won't get him until next week. It's already after 8pm so I'm guessing he still didn't ship.

Did you flex pay it or full payment? Mine was full payment and gets here wends... I live in nyc...

I was full pay. I called them before they closed tonight and they didn't really have a reason. They just said it was sent down to shipping but it hasn't shipped yet.

Bah! Sorry guys, I would have pictures up already but I missed the FedEx delivery and I have to pick it up all the way out of town :mad:

Maybe I'll go tomorrow.... :D

Received #170 today!!:yess:

Did a quick check at the office, and I have to say this thing is awesome!!

One thing I'll be changing just a little are the tentacles. I noticed that if you rotate them counter clockwise 90 degrees, they appear to be reaching outward more (like getting ready to crab someone). I like this look better as the normal way appears as if the tentacles are just spilling out of him.

Anyone who has this piece try it and see what you think. (I'll won't be able to post pics till later this week)

#146 just finished unboxing him but got busy during the football game.

Total ghoulish muthafudger, sideshow nailed the head sculpt.

@ Jamie You gonna love him just awesome.

Wow great pictures Fremen! I'm loving what I see definitely ordering but sadly not til another 3 weeks. Around my birthday. Wish I could get him now around the Halloween time but guess not will have to wait but congrats to all of you getting him in or who have him. Great piece! :clap:clap:clap

Congrats everyone for getting him :)

Looks pretty good in your pics, Hemooo. Thank you for sharing.
no problem, glad I helped :)

Ya he looks good even with his hand on wrong.

haha judging buy his f### up appearance, I dont think anyone will notice unless saw him before.
What parts you added the gloss to if you don't mind me asking

I did a quick video of this guy.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6bgungRSRQ[/ame]

Congrats everyone for getting him :)

no problem, glad I helped :)

haha judging buy his f### up appearance, I dont think anyone will notice unless saw him before.
What parts you added the gloss to if you don't mind me asking

I added more gloss to his tentacles and tongue.

I know, he's so screwed up already people may think he's supposed to be that way.

I added more gloss to his tentacles and tongue.

I know, he's so screwed up already people may think he's supposed to be that way.

Hello Fremen,

Could you let me know what product you are using for the gloss effect? Is it a Tamiya product?
I just want to make sure I use something that will be safe on the existing paint. I have a couple other pieces that would be improved from this gloss treatment as well.

Thanks

Back