Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did get an email before my final flex payment about the mistake, I had an choice of not buying it and getting refunded whatever I paid or letting it be.

Got mine today, beautiful piece and got no 27/150, fairly low. And I was on the waitlist, although probably early on. But still, must have been a lot of cancellations on this one. I see now though that the regular is sold out as well, so I guess people jumped on it when they saw that the statue actually turned out as amazing as it seemed. :) But yeah, that base mistake is horrible and really a miracle how they made that happen.. Let us know how it goes for those of you contacting Sideshow.

This Sparrow is flying high right now, that's for sure. He turned out incredible and with only 150 of the EX...! Congrats too all of the proud owners of this piece, home run!:clap

I too got an exclusive Jack with a regular base!!:gah::gah::gah::gah:
Just wrote Sideshow to see what they're gonna do about it.

No Sideshow defender can defend this level of incompetence, but I am sure they will try.

Ex was a switch out bandana on top of his head instead of the hat. Really like both of them so will probably change the display from time to time.

I too got an exclusive Jack with a regular base!!:gah::gah::gah::gah:
Just wrote Sideshow to see what they're gonna do about it.

I talked to sideshow today. They said there was a mistake and the regs were marked as exclusive even though the numbering is correct. The also said that the exclusives should be labeled as exclusive. When I told her mine was not she seemed to think this was odd and asked for pictures. From seeing others i know I'm not the only one, I think there are 149 others who might have the same problem. They said they would get back to me after receiving the pictures.

I talked to sideshow today. They said there was a mistake and the regs were marked as exclusive even though the numbering is correct. The also said that the exclusives should be labeled as exclusive. When I told her mine was not she seemed to think this was odd and asked for pictures. From seeing others i know I'm not the only one, I think there are 149 others who might have the same problem. They said they would get back to me after receiving the pictures.

Ok thanks for the info. Now I am glad that I attached a picture of mine in the e-mail to them, so that they can see for themselves that it is in fact true and you are not the only one with a regular base. Wonder what they are gonna do about it, cause both the regular and exclusive are sold out by now.

You get an Exclusive Regular too?

Sure did, I think all exclusives come with the regular base and vice versa. Doesn't really bug me since I never see the bottom of the base. But if sideshow will provide me with any type of discount due to their mistake I'm all in.

Yeah I'm not sure either but be sure to let us know what they say about it :)

Got a response from them. The numbering is correct but its missing the exclusive. As of now there response is either deal with it or return it. Pretty much sideshow can give two ****s about the mistake. I emailed them back. I know people dont like to say bad thing about sideshows customer service, but they dont even offer a credit now.
robert

Back