Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We (the EX owners) should complain to Sideshow and get a partial refund or something, that's terrible QC! :mad:

I know accidents happen but when you're paying for a $380 statue, this ***** should not be happening :(
Very disappointed SS! Please pull your act together.
I plan on contacting them tomorrow. Not sure if you call or email them. Sad since this is my first direct purchase from them, beside from buying mort second hand...

I plan on contacting them tomorrow. Not sure if you call or email them. Sad since this is my first direct purchase from them, beside from buying mort second hand...

Congrats on the new PF wya! Looks awesome man. Living vicariously through your pictures:yess::clap

Laughed??? WTF? Lol
Yeah she laughed. This is my first main statue I am displaying so it threw her off. All the other thing i have, have been from collector edition games. So this was a big change from that along with a big change from the black and white mort I have.

Yeah I'm not sure either but be sure to let us know what they say about it :)

I'll let you know, but either way it doesn't sit well with me that sideshow notified the dealers of the mistake but never intended on notifying us over the mistake.
Robert

Back