Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to lie, originally I wasn't too fond of this piece from the SDCC pics bit with all the close ups and what not, I may just have to order. Not sure if I need/want the EX though.

Yes, I agree that the EX is a bit lame...

Ex is the same price as the regular so might aswell get the ex :peace

Oh the EX is simply the same head without hat?

...not necessarily lame.....but I honestly thought the hat was fabric and removeable anyway :D ...so not that excited now.

I thought the EX would be an interchangeable hand of some type...

i think the "tentacle" effect everyone is noticing is his hair blowing in the wind. he is obviously engaged in a fierce battle and running up some blown apart stairs. looks like its supposed to be wind blowing the dreads, maybe the coat will get wires to add to the effect.

i think the "tentacle" effect everyone is noticing is his hair blowing in the wind. he is obviously engaged in a fierce battle and running up some blown apart stairs. looks like its supposed to be wind blowing the dreads, maybe the coat will get wires to add to the effect.

The problem isn't so much their momentum, but that some seem to have alterations to them as though they are moving on their own. Also another issue is the color and texture. They honestly look like tentacles.

The problem isn't so much their momentum, but that some seem to have alterations to them as though they are moving on their own. Also another issue is the color and texture. They honestly look like tentacles.

What are they supposed to be by the way? Was there part of the film where his hair was changing to tentacles? I dont know cos i havent seen the film yet but there must be a reason why the hair looks that way

What are they supposed to be by the way? Was there part of the film where his hair was changing to tentacles? I dont know cos i havent seen the film yet but there must be a reason why the hair looks that way

Honestly I have no idea.

And wow this statue couldn't be any less hyped. Poor Jack :lol

Honestly I have no idea.

And wow this statue couldn't be any less hyped. Poor Jack :lol

I'm sure someone told me that it was part of the movie where Jacks hair almost got transformed into those tentacle looking things...cant imagine Sideshow would just make it up? :dunno

I think this looks pretty good. I love that its his full costume (jacket/hat) and I never could get over the original PFs paint app. I'm thinking I'll probably PO this one.

No the dreads never turned into anything...in "On Stranger Tides", his dreads are sunbleached...so they are a yellowish/white. It's too bad they look like this instead of dreads however.

I will PO this, but still not sure about it....I have the Hot Toys version, and I love it, but I wish it was bigger!

I think this looks pretty good. I love that its his full costume (jacket/hat) and I never could get over the original PFs paint app. I'm thinking I'll probably PO this one.

I have the original Jack Sparrow PF and am quite happy with the paint app, ironically from the pictures, the original does look more like Depp than the new one but then we havent seen in hand pics of the new one so its difficult to tell. I too have decided to PO this only due to the fact that he has the complete attire...coat, hat, etc...

I quite like it. Lots of details on the clothing but I'm probably going to hold of on it. Maybe get on the WL.

Ello' me hearties!! Today is the day that the new Jack Sparrow goes up for pre order...are most of us here ready to pre order the exclusive or are you holding on until in hand pics or getting cheaper elsewhere? I'm going for the exclusive OoooAggghhh! :woo

Back