Jabba/Throne Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
galactiboy said:
Anyone know what the shipping charges on these guys were? Even though they have shipped I can't seem to find the freight charges listed anywhere... even on my CC :confused:
My final chage for the flexpay on my throne was $96.04 - 67.99 = 28.05. That also includes tax which should be about $15. So It looks like its about 13 bucks to LA.

Darth Waller said:
What part of Oklahoma are you in? I'm in Bartlesville.

Stillwater, cool to see another Okie. There's a couple of us on here.

I just realized that my preauth on Jabba was $169 which I guess covers shipping estimates for both.

My shipping charges were $38 to Alabama. Too bad I won't be home when they need a signature, but the good news is my FedEx office is right down the street from where I work, so I can get it at lunch the next day.

galactiboy said:
Stillwater, cool to see another Okie. There's a couple of us on here.

I just realized that my preauth on Jabba was $169 which I guess covers shipping estimates for both.

My invoices had that charge for Jabba with shipping and no shipping charge on the throne.

Darth Waller said:
You guys in CA may get your pieces faster, but that tax has to suck considering how many pieces some of you order.

I'm just about ready to move to Utah or Arizona. They get their stuff just as fast but don't pay all that accursed sales tax.

tomandshell said:
I'm just about ready to move to Utah or Arizona. They get their stuff just as fast but don't pay all that accursed sales tax.

That is exactly what I said last night! :lol Too bad mine hasn't shipped though :monkey2

I'm dying to see some throne pics!

Still no preauth, still no shipping details... so much for "Comic Con orders shipping first!"

Ah well. As long as he shows up some time next week, I'll be happy 'cause they did at least come through with the Sideshow Points.

- J!

Finally received my shipping notice for the throne. I hope to get my Jabba notice soon...if not I might be sitting on the throne myself until he arrives. It should be able to hold me!

We must be part of the "special" shipment that will include free samples of 15-inch Chewbaccas.

- J!

Back