Jabba/Throne Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm guessing most people haven't actually used many (any?) of their points. I've already used over 2500. I have 95 available, and 4428 pending (about 1500 of those are from recently shipped items, and the rest are from pre-orders).

Got a tracking # for Jabba. He will be here tomorrow.

Oh and I don't know if it has been posted, but SS is giving the people that ordered at the SDCC Reward Points.

RoboDad said:
So I'm guessing most people haven't actually used many (any?) of their points. I've already used over 2500. I have 95 available, and 4428 pending (about 1500 of those are from recently shipped items, and the rest are from pre-orders).

Since I don't collect many lines, it's extremely hard for me to actually find something in stock worth buying.

Darth Waller said:
Since I don't collect many lines, it's extremely hard for me to actually find something in stock worth buying.
I thought we could use them on pre orders?

Got my Jabba tracking #.. will be here Tuesday. And you can use the rewards points on pre order stuff.

madden821 said:
Got my Jabba tracking #.. will be here Tuesday. And you can use the rewards points on pre order stuff.
I wonder if a lot of people don't know that? What do you have to do to use them on a pre order? I assume I have to call SS to apply them right?

just got my ship notice!!!!!!!!
they are coming on the 14th! jabba is going to be my valentine!

Turbo said:
I wonder if a lot of people don't know that? What do you have to do to use them on a pre order? I assume I have to call SS to apply them right?

I havn't used them yet but when you get to the payment/checkout page after you order something it has a spot where you can apply your points... you don't need to call. Not many have used them yet because they are all waiting until they get enough points to get something for free.

Just got an email from Fed Ex at 7:46 PM (Central Time) that 2 packages are to be shipped from SS on 2-8-07. Estimated delivery is for 2-14-07. Looks like it will be giant slug lovin for me this Valentines Day. I was a little surprised with Fed Ex. I thought SS had switched to UPS.

RoboDad said:

I'm saving mine up to apply to one of those "in stock", "ultra limited" items they like to put up from time to time, like a SSE 1:1 Universal Monster bust!!! Every time they've done that, I've had to scramble to get the funds together, so if I can save enough points, I won't have to worry next time!!!

Of course, I've already considered the fact that having to take the time to enter the points on the check out page might make me miss out, but it's better than not having the funds when a item comes up!!! :google

I just got a 9 pound tracking number. No throne for me?

EDIT: I got both!!! The link just only tracked the first one. But they both shipped.

:chew

Last edited:
Hey guys, I don't think Ill be updating as it appears most everyone has theirs on the way... except for me. Still not even a preauth.

Just got my throne tracking number. Hopefully Adam will get his Jabba's shortly.

Back