Jabba/Throne Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Memnoch21 said:
Never doing this experiment thing again. *grumble grumble* I would love to know why I havent even been preauthed yet. :monkey4 :monkey4 I have almost $700 left on my card, COME ON SS TAKE YOUR $370!
They tried to warn you. Sideshow watched these and they all get a big laugh out of your pain.:lol

jlcmsu said:
Maybe tomorrow?

Hopefully, what a collecting emotional rollercoaster for all of us these days, anticipation and excitement over Jabba, aching curiousity as to the revealings of upcoming Toy Fair, big times for Star Wars collecting, but I think my inner child is in his terrbile 2s cuz he's having a lot of tantrums lol.

MaulFan said:
Hopefully, what a collecting emotional rollercoaster for all of us these days, anticipation and excitement over Jabba, aching curiousity as to the revealings of upcoming Toy Fair, big times for Star Wars collecting, but I think my inner child is in his terrbile 2s cuz he's having a lot of tantrums lol.

Yeah, and toss LOTR in on that for me and BAM you got a real storm brewing. :lol

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, and toss LOTR in on that for me and BAM you got a real storm brewing. :lol

I'm diggint LOTR and the T2 line and hoping for more of both at TF, but those lines are so far moving at a significantly slower pace so anticipation sorta fizzles out a lil for me, I almost feel like the excessive Star Wars buzz makes me forget there are LOTR figures coming, looking forward to Boromir, and hoping I wont' have to cancel him, hoping to see a Gandalf at TF, he's the Yoda of LOTR.

As for Jabba, I'm confident he'll ship before the week is out and I can live with that, just would have been cool to get him on V-Day and being East coast USA, it's 1 week delivery time for me so it would have had to be tonight for him to make it here next Weds, unless some miracle happens.

I'm as happy as can be between the two. They keep me pretty much on an ever going buzz. :lol I agree I think Jabba will ship before the end of the week.

I'm crossing fingers for email issues and hoping when I check before work tomorrow I'll have a little surprise waiting.

Well I guess I'll have to settle for the consilation that instead of squeaking by financially with this, I'll be covered with another paycheck depositted on Friday, and if he ships tomorrow the charge won't take effect til Friday so I'm safe there at least.

MaulFan said:
I'm crossing fingers for email issues and hoping when I check before work tomorrow I'll have a little surprise waiting.

I don't think I've ever had that happen. If I don't have the tracking number by 10 PM, it ain't coming.

:monkey2

galactiboy said:
For those that have shipping notices already, has your Sideshow account changed to shipped?

yes. both of mine now show shipped with this (same for both)

Shipping Via: FDX G Ground
Date Shipped: 2007-02-07 00:00:00

tomandshell said:
I don't think I've ever had that happen. If I don't have the tracking number by 10 PM, it ain't coming.

:monkey2

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one...

I received my shipping notice, but my account shows both Jabba and the Throne as processinng. FYI...one of my shipping numbers says it weighs 40 pounds. Has anyone else noticed this?

This is when I placed my order for both of them: 2006-07-22 07:36:07

Back