Jabba Dude's 1/6 Klaatu W.I.P.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost:
Thanks all for the kind words!!!

Brilliant Bastian. Love the outfit really cool. I am doing Woof at the moment so I would love to see what you are gonna use for the outfit for him.
mark

Looking forward to seeing your Bark... err, I mean, Woof! :D

need more time for him...must grab some stuff first (Body and so..)
Bark..hehe..a little bit to "small" ;)

Looks like it's 99% perfect! :clap
the other 1% , would be to make the eyes on the sculpt slightly lower, and make the nose slightly thinner/less wide.... Other than that, I'd say he's spot on!
tried it about the nose..but thinner / a less wide is not possible with my skill :wink1:
About the eyes i know that..in the 2nd sculpt i have done this a little bit..but it's to late now and i'm very happy with the results:yess:

My next sculpt is then more than 99% (99,000001% ):lol

Good stuff all round, where do i sign ...?
I build silikonmolds for all my stuff...(safety first ;) ) so If you want a head ore/and helmet send me a PM..if you mean this :huh

tried it about the nose..but thinner / a less wide is not possible with my skill :wink1:
About the eyes i know that..in the 2nd sculpt i have done this a little bit..but it's to late now and i'm very happy with the results:yess:

My next sculpt is then more than 99% (99,000001% ):lol

Yeah I know how that feels, when I did my 2nd sculpt (Arnold Schwarzenn-stroke-face, AKA the terminator) I thought "the ears don't look real, not enough detail! And they're too flat... and his hair isn't spikey enough, and his eyes are lop-sided! :eek:hbfrank "

But I wasn't skilled enough to fix those things. I'm now on sculpt #5, and I still don't think it'd be much better if I went back and re-did it! :lol

Good try, close enough to perfect where you really can't complain.... The same cannot be said of my Terminator sculpt... that's why he keeps his big black sunglasses on at all times! :rotfl

Re: Jabba Dude's 1/6 Klaatu's - DONE!

Thx again Folks!
My Klaatu "Wooof" is now done !
Take a look:
wooof_final1.jpg

wooof_final2.jpg

wooof_final3.jpg

wooof_final4.jpg

wooof_final5.jpg

wooof_final6.jpg

wooof_final7.jpg

wooof_final8.jpg

Thx Enaud for the weapon! :)

Re: Jabba Dude's 1/6 Klaatu's - DONE!

Most excellent my friend. really cool. I love the slacks on yours.

Really well done Seb... Congrates :)

Those pants look great. Is that elastic stretched around the pants and then painted?? If so, thats a brilliant idea Seb. I also love all the detail you put into your outfit my friend. Nice job!!

Thanks guys for the kind words!
About the pants - Long Story..;)
It's a old t-shirt..grey and striped....with many holes after many party's..lol..
I cut the shirt in some small stripes...and glued the stripes on a simple blue pant..some weathering and thats it....
The idea was born after i found the t-shirt in our cotton trash^^

nice job. i wish i had half the skill you do, then i would try making my own mods. keep up the good work.

i will do it m8! some ideas in my mind...:)
but..try it astro, try it...you can't do something wrong and the sculpting stuff is not so expensive..give it a try and mybe you are a fantastic artist!

Back