Jabba 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same hand. Sideshow's prototype was obviously different, I have looked through some reviews and others have mentioned that the cup will only go into the left (not pointing) hand. Same figure.

Amazing display Kuz:clap I love it! Two problems though...How often do you have to dust and I hope you're not located near an earthquake zone. Looks like shelf dive city there:panic:

Didn't see this comment until now! :lol!
Actually, it doesn't get that dusty, but I try to dust it at least twice a month.
I'm in CA, so it is a bit shaky some times... last year we got hit with a 6.9 quake and a bunch of figures ended up shelf diving. Since then, I changed all of the display bases to metal ones, and they work great!!

Just finished my Jabba repaint :)

Have fun:

026-1.jpg

025-3.jpg

024-2.jpg

023-2.jpg

022-3.jpg

020-2.jpg

019-5.jpg

018-5.jpg

017-5.jpg

this definitely ranks up there with one of the nicest repaints i've seen of the ole' slug............great work.......:clap

Great job Spiker ! Your Jabba seems to be alive. A trickle of drool running down your lips and it feels like ROTJ:lol your photos also are sublime :clap

The new way I am displaying Jabba and company in a Besta unit. I am still in the process of working on the setup but I plan to have a huge setup for all my Star Wars 12 inch figures.
6138706617_e28d87993c_b.jpg

Last edited:
Which BESTA unit is that??

This one
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20102154#/20102154/

And you just removed the wall and shelves??

Actually it is that one and this one https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50102143 put together. Here are some pictures of putting the two units together.
6138633545_7861283fe4_b.jpg

6138630021_ae344b91dd_b.jpg

I basically sawed the middle piece of the deeper unit into three pieces the back I turned around and put in the very back of the case and then I took a knife and made the edges even on the piece on the front. You cant really tell that it shouldnt be this way unless you stick your head into the case and look at it. It doesnt really effect the structual integrity because basically all the load is carried by the parts that I leave in there.
6138642055_e97b162ed2_b.jpg

Here is an image of the tool that I used to make the holes. I have no clue what it is called but I found it at Lowes.
6138635135_9bac45c7fe_b.jpg

This is my overall display that I am still working on finishing up

6138654253_735a174aeb_b.jpg

I bought most of my stuff in ASIS at my IKEA. I will probably do something very similar for the Cantina once they release more pieces.

Last edited:
Ah, I see. Very cool.

Unfortunately, my Bob Villa skills are severely lacking and I'm not brave enough to start a project like that.

Back