j. Simons Custom Statue and Bust painting Fun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man Josh that Nosferatu came out wicked,and GL Looks great I like the metallic green. :rock

Thank you sir, I'm actually going to take another look at GL's face before I move on to my next couple of projects. I just want to adjust his skin tone.

After that I have two damaged pieces I need to repair and repaint.

As always, Thanks for looking!

Quick update on my next project. As you can see Catwoman cam to me with two broken arms, a chipped ear and more than a few sculpt imperfections. As far as DC Direct goes though she is pretty nice. So I glued, puttied and sanded her down and coated her with a nice flat grey. Onwards, to paint!

Catwoman project Update.jpg

Wow, didn't know you were artistically inclined:lol Great work man! Looks like you're improving with every piece too!

Hey Sara, thanks! Yeah I've been drawing and painting as long as I can remember but since I live statues so much it was kind of a naturally progression to work with them. It's actually pretty awesome too, challenging at times, but awesome.

Been a while since I posted in my thread.

commissioned repair/repaint finished
Yoshi Repair-Repaint.jpg

Next up on the list of Project, repair and repaint, possible customization but I have no idea what I'd like to do yet.
Classic Superman Start.jpg

Back