Statue J Scott Campbell Vampirella Statue -- Women of Dynamite Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vampi just hit my pile of loot at BBTS!:yess:

Not a great shot But it looks like she is 1/7 scale.

SDCC-2015-Diamond-Comics-Booth-064.jpg

Vampi just hit my pile of loot at BBTS!:yess:

Not a great shot But it looks like she is 1/7 scale.

View attachment 206399

I do like that but the size is a little too small for me I think.

She will cost me around £175 here (about $260) which for that size statue is just too much
As an example a Bombshell only costs me £100 (Bit less with my LCS as they cut me a deal) & they just feel like much more statue for my money than she does.

In fact the PF would be around double the UK price & even at that price just feels much better value IMO

Shame as I like her but unless I can find her for around the £100 mark she won't be in the collection

Neil

Mine has shipped from BBTS but I'm not sure when it'll get here since the tracking number hasn't updated in the FedEx system.

I agree the picture is Crappy. I'll reserve judgment on the statue itself.

Just a warning i had one of these in on Tuesday for a customer and it had some of the worse QC i have ever seen on a statue. Incredibly sloppy paint there were various lumps on the statue and not the two main ones. There was a hole in her thigh,when i asked for a replacement i was told by my supplier that they only had one left and it was no better.

Just a warning i had one of these in on Tuesday for a customer and it had some of the worse QC i have ever seen on a statue. Incredibly sloppy paint there were various lumps on the statue and not the two main ones. There was a hole in her thigh,when i asked for a replacement i was told by my supplier that they only had one left and it was no better.

Any pictures?

The above pic is bad but just from what I can make out looks like her left eye is wandering a little bit and it does kind of look like the edge of her clothing is painted flesh colored. This IS a smaller statue though, maybe the extreme closeups wont effect normal viewing distance? Better pics might help...

Back