Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A fast factory with nearly flawless paint apps?

Where the hell did they find this place?

Since Bats is coming this month (And I didn't flex him) I'll wait a bit to have this one delivered (just made my 3rd of 4 payments yesterday)... Although I'm anxious to pull the trigger.

Thanks for the pic. When I sold off my Bowens I just kept that Black Cat thinking it might look good with this line. Think I'll be selling her now. :D

you mean the one with the diamonds scattered around? drop me a pm with your price if you decide to sell her :p perhaps I can sway ingis into buying her :p

It does look like the paint is computer applied, all the pics so far seem so consistent and the application is not that straight forward given the shading and the small size of the piece. I think SS mentioned something about a new method of more realistic paint application being used on this and whatever it is, they've cracked a nut with it, because it's hella better than hand painted by a factory worker pieces.

Just no way that both below are done by people (pic by N3RDGASM over at ST):

Mary Jane is a hand painted piece. The different paint technique talked about in regards to this and all the Campbell Spider-Man pieces is the paint application on the pieces. We wanted to achieve the more comic looking color schemes on these pieces, so that is why the shading and highlights look more comic book like in nature on these products.

-SideshowAlex

Mary Jane is a hand painted piece. The different paint technique talked about in regards to this and all the Campbell Spider-Man pieces is the paint application on the pieces. We wanted to achieve the more comic looking color schemes on these pieces, so that is why the shading and highlights look more comic book like in nature on these products.

-SideshowAlex

Thank you ma'am!

And anymore pictures next to other comiquettes please? Next to AH Black Cat? White Queen? More pictures will be much appreciated

She came out fantastic. Can't wait to see more pics and definitely a future buy.

Here is mine:)

It rocks, small box mind you.

v1ksnyP.jpg

Gorgeous. Paint job looking good too. What's her actual weight with the box come out to? And can anyone post some pics of how she sits next to some DC cover girls? I know the scale is different but need to see to see a visual; want to have a girls of DC & Marvel universe thing going on.

Back