Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has arrived in the UK and is at Stanstead airport ATM, should get it very soon:)

It looks epic, the paint is fantastic, especially considering this is the female form which the smallest mistakes will destroy the illusion.

So glad I kept the line, ES be damned, it's a grail to me all the same.

Here is a quick pic I found on FB to compare size

ab656fa479caaf2992d2de86e0715df9_zpsad068267.jpg

Cancelled mine due to money, but might have to reorder since I still have Gwen and Spidey on preorder, and cause she looks so darn good!

shes 1/5th scale ..... and that picture comparing them is awful. The picture is a close up on Ivy just look how far the MJ base is compared to IVY ..... This is the same kind of pictures my friends take when fishing. they hold them closer to the camera so they look bigger. MJ kneeling will be 11.5 inchs tall. So she is as tall as a 1/6 scale figure, but she is kneeling.

Ah she's beautiful! So glad it looks like she came out perfect. I was a bit worried since she came out earlier than slated, but super happy to receive mine tomorrow!! :D

Yea plus the pose will naturally make her look smaller. I think this will be a FANTASTIC 1/5 MJ statue to go along with the rest of the J. Scott C. collection.

Back