Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been waiting for some in hand pics of this and it looks great!! Time to order her!! This bodes well for Spidey!!! :yess:

Damn, I was hoping to pick mine up today...it's in my city already...but, I have to wait until tomorrow because it's stuck in some container.

Early pics look great!

Looks amazing! So tempted to have it shipped early but will regretting it by the end of the month...5 flexpays this month...don't think ican cover 6

WOW!

can't wait for this girl to arrive, although it will take a bit since I was going to order it from a local store.

Damn, I was hoping to pick mine up today...it's in my city already...but, I have to wait until tomorrow because it's stuck in some container.

Early pics look great!

These look ridiculously close to the Proto. I would love to see this next to the original Com. Congrats guys.

Last edited:
So, I pre-ordered all three Campbell statues, then cancelled Gwen and MJ, and now I'm gonna be buying both again. The paint apps is just too good to have me pass them up. Especially with Black Cat coming out

So, I pre-ordered all three Campbell statues, then cancelled Gwen and MJ, and now I'm gonna be buying both again. The paint apps is just too good to have me pass them up. Especially with Black Cat coming out

4th CGC board member. Welcome :wave

Back