Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jumped in the pool and pre-ordered this, solely because of it's presence on the SDCC floor. I plan on getting the entire set. I guess that booth DOES work... :)

These comiquettes are truly stunning.

Good decision. I strictly don't collect anything which isn't 1/4 but this I had to have & the new Spidey of course. I'm thinking of skipping Gwen but I can imagine it annoying me not getting the full set when I'll have 2 of the 3. I'll see what the ES on MJ is before putting a deposit down. If its a small ES I'll order her straight away. I have a feeling that wont be the case though

Good decision. I strictly don't collect anything which isn't 1/4 but this I had to have & the new Spidey of course. I'm thinking of skipping Gwen but I can imagine it annoying me not getting the full set when I'll have 2 of the 3. I'll see what the ES on MJ is before putting a deposit down. If its a small ES I'll order her straight away. I have a feeling that wont be the case though

If you order MJ, you got to order Gwen!!! C'mon now!!! :lol :lecture

$250 kind of steep :thud: But I'm a avid fan of J Scott Campbell's work, anyone remember Danger Girl or Gen13...so maybe I'll add this to the list:lecture

If you order MJ, you got to order Gwen!!! C'mon now!!! :lol :lecture

agreed. If I order any, I will get all three, but its depending on the ES at this point. If I HAD to not get one, it would probably be Spidey; MJ and Gwen are musts. I was most impressed by Gwen, the umbrella is large, interesting effect used for the rain drops, and will probably cost more than MJ, with Spidey being the most expensive.

The graphic on the Spidey piece confused me a little at first glance too, at least from what I remember.

249.99 seems like bargain compare to other 1/5 marvel statues. Madam hydra and nick fury 279, darkchylde 269 and I forget what magick was 299?

Unless they're gonna pull a darth maul mythos again

Ordered her anyway. I cannot say no red heads mmhmm

I remembering paying 129.99 for the AH! girls and they were 1/5. So bargain, these are nut. ;)

Here is my montage of the trio from SDCC. I LOVE THESE. I don't think I remember seeng any LOTR, so I guess these will get my money instead.

21396_659227560772949_1590436356_n.jpg

I preordered since there is no NRD. If I change my mind, no big deal but at least the option is there.

I doubt I will be able to afford her though with all the awesomeness to come. Planet hulk, Apocalypse, New Captain America, Superman, Conan, Red Sonja, Hellboy...

Gonna have to put my 9 month old to work.

I'm not even big into Spiderman but i just pre ordered this because i love the look of her.

I just waited 8 months for Catwoman, now i just set myself up for another waiting game.

I'm not even big into Spiderman but i just pre ordered this because i love the look of her.

I just waited 8 months for Catwoman, now i just set myself up for another waiting game.

Yea waiting games are not fun :impatient:. But hopefully you feel it was all worth it when you pull the item outta the box it joins the rest of your collection.

Yea waiting games are not fun :impatient:. But hopefully you feel it was all worth it when you pull the item outta the box it joins the rest of your collection.

Catwoman was the first one I got from SS!

The collection on my work desk consists of 2 Persona4 figures and a Catherine figure.

I love this piece. It actually got me to order something Sideshow again. I actually love all 3 in this series. I may end up getting them all

Catwoman was the first one I got from SS!

The collection on my work desk consists of 2 Persona4 figures and a Catherine figure.

:welcome1:

My collection started the same way. My fist SS piece was Wolverine PF and now I have 28 SS pieces with 5 more on Pre Order.

Now that you joined the Freaks Forum you'll need a bigger desk.
:wave

Back