Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

MJ Romita Sr. style or forget it.

141jeki.jpg

BB

I thought it will be PF....oh well, love her anyways.

It might be a PF, I just figured that a character like Mary Jane wouldn't garner the fabric treatment but who knows.

I wonder what the chances are that we'll get google eyes to match the first one.

you know how it is with us collectors, we like to have matching sets.:monkey3

I'm all for a new MJ statue, but not sure how well Campbell's art translates into 3D. Too cartoony, Emma was horrible.

I think it would translate wonderfully if it was done well. The last attempt went wrong from the neck up but I am excited they are giving it another shot. A JSC style Spiderman companion piece would be amazing :)
No pun intended

i think the first mary jane AH was great...i love mine. i think campbell's can look fantastic if done right. the emma PF just wasnt well done...and it wasnt just the sculpt, the paint apps were done incorrectly as well. i am looking forward to seeing this one for sure.

i think the first mary jane AH was great...i love mine. i think campbell's can look fantastic if done right. the emma PF just wasnt well done...and it wasnt just the sculpt, the paint apps were done incorrectly as well. i am looking forward to seeing this one for sure.

I thought the Emma PF was done extremely well :D :monkey3

v4az5c.jpg
EC1

VS, i'm getting a little tired of seeing your Emma statue in every single thread... :lol

VS, i'm getting a little tired of seeing your Emma statue in every single thread... :lol
:stick :thwak I'm only posting it when ever people ditch the Emma Frost PF :huh :D

yeah he's getting like GW with his hulks showing up unannounced all the time.:lol

j/k VS :wink1:

Please read response to hunnipot. Nothing is unannounced :pfft: :p

Back