Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol... I think it is the different colour scheme that I like. Different enough from the 1/4 Com, and for some reason I think the colours suit the sculpt better. Just my opinion of course. Like I said just different enough to make me want it...lol

I have been avoiding this thread, because I don't want to fall in love with it and also order the Variant, but it does look like it came out great. Think I like the first wall/second spidey best.

I like how this variant turned out. The in hand pics look great so far. Congrats to those who got it.

I don't see this variant as being executed better, tho. I see them equal in execution ...based on the original I have.

I like how this variant turned out. The in hand pics look great so far. Congrats to those who got it.

I don't see this variant as being executed better, tho. I see them equal in execution ...based on the original I have.

The original had lots of reported issues... including mine.

Well by executed maybe he meant the good ones turned out equally as well. I know mine did. :wink1: :lol

Yup, that's how I read "executed" to mean.

My original came out great, so I say they're equally executed.

Think we all knew within the first few pictures posted that the original had issues with the lines :wink1:

Probably more to do with the huge contrast to the prototype in that case to be fair but still... It was far from perfect.

I still think we should wait and see. The first few pieces of the variant could just be by chance they came out good. We may still see issues with the next pieces. I hope I'm wrong, tho.

Ho boy ...now I'm thinking I should get this one, too. I really don't like the art on the wall for this one, tho. Oh man .......

Ho boy ...now I'm thinking I should get this one, too. I really don't like the art on the wall for this one, tho. Oh man .......

The colors are so dark, it doesn't really stand out on the base. Honestly, it looks really good.

Hi everyone, i'm new at the post, i have my spiderman and it came with no spare head you know how can i buy one? (the one half mask)
sorry about my english by the way.

Back