Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. Looks like a giant poster background. Should just stayed with simple red bricks

I concur. Or a different type of graffiti than the original. Because now, if I buy this, I'd be compelled to repaint the wall.

I concur. Or a different type of graffiti than the original. Because now, if I buy this, I'd be compelled to repaint the wall.

Honestly you would be better off buyin the original and repainting Spidey the way you want.

This one should have a swap out head with smaller eyes. Otherwise it isn't really "Classic" Spider-Man is it?

It's classic Spider-Man based on J Scott Campbell's art work. Per his art, the eyes are supposed to be like that.

I get that, but just changing the shade of blue on his costume doesn't exactly make him "Classic" y'know?

Ah! I see what you mean now. You're right ...and I believe that's why some are not buying this variant. I'm perfectly fine with the original myself.

I wasn't a fan of the faded graffiti wall on the original. I actually prefer the comic book cover design on the new one along with the darker blue in his costume. Reminds me of when I used to rush to my LCS to pick up the latest issue during the McFarlane era.

spider-man1.jpg

I just got my Classic Spidey charging notice - it looks like Friday. And then, should arrive sometime next week. :rock

Anyone else got this coming?

Congrats! Post pics when you get him. Would like to see in hand pics.

I'll definitely try to get something up - likely not until the end of next week tho. I'll be holding crossing my fingers that I don't get plagued with any QC issues. :( Will keep the updates coming. :rock

I'm hoping we can see some in hand pics soon.

There should some this week....

Back