Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, i'm new at the post, i have my spiderman and it came with no spare head you know how can i buy one? (the one half mask)
sorry about my english by the way.

The only way now is to search for someone selling the exclusive head.

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you bought the Regular Edition. (Only comes with the masked portrait).

it may be possible, originally i want a MJ, but there was no stock, as i said the person who bought it is not any longer... but u make me feel better i thought she bought an incomplete one.

The Exclusive version was/is only ever available direct from Sideshow.
Other retailers only get the Regular edition.

Sirry to hear about your ftiend :(

Thanks collector, i'll look for a head from some other seller... Is weird that no one sells parts for replace is SS don't do it.

Thanks collector, i'll look for a head from some other seller... Is weird that no one sells parts for replace is SS don't do it.

You can ask Sideshow and on RARE occasions they will have something to help you out, but without buying through them, I doubt it.

eBay is your best bet IMO.

The Exclusive head portrait version is on ebay. What I suggest you do is sell the one you have, and buy a whole new one. If you hang around these will only go up in price!

You've got a point. The Exclusive is REALLY reasonable at the moment.

If, yenkazama, you're REALLY looking for one, it may be the smartest to go that route.

Good luck getting you're money back selling the Reg.
Even the Ex sell cheap over here.

If that's the case. Keep both. :lecture

I know that's easier said then done, but I have some pieces that I don't even display anymore and keep, just because it's not worth selling.

Any issue on this piece? Thinking of getting one. Leaning issue or ?? I dont know why the price is below PO NOW

Any issue on this piece? Thinking of getting one. Leaning issue or ?? I dont know why the price is below PO NOW

People buy it then after a few months they need money and some money (the money they get for selling the statue at a loss) is better than none.

No. It's a great piece better imo the original 1/4 scale comiquette. I sold that and bought this earning me cash and a better statue.

This statue is relatively small so if you want something larger wait for the premium format. If you want something smaller get Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed.

main issues were foot wouldnt fit into the wall of the base and/or globby paint. Mine had some globby paint, still love it tho and the set is awesome!

I decided not to take this but got iron spiderman instead. The only problem is the size, its just too small compare to the rest of my collection. But i guess this piece is a perfect representation of skinny peter parker in 1/5 scale. we all know that the old comiquette is just too big, 1/4.5 scale i guess

I decided not to take this but got iron spiderman instead. The only problem is the size, its just too small compare to the rest of my collection. But i guess this piece is a perfect representation of skinny peter parker in 1/5 scale. we all know that the old comiquette is just too big, 1/4.5 scale i guess
IronSpidey is an awesome Statue.

By any chance does anyone have any pics of a jsc spidey displayed next to ssc's latest green hulk?

Or even the 1/4 spidey

By any chance does anyone have any pics of a jsc spidey displayed next to ssc's latest green hulk?

Or even the 1/4 spidey

pardon my messy shelf, I'm still organizing...
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back