Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really gotta appreciate the level of fine details here – it looks awesome. The only thing that I am not crazy about is the uncovered mouth (yes, I know, nitpicking) I think that the other pictures are just a little better and I prefer them. Still, amazing details here…

Any comparison picturess of this next to any pfs?
CB226EF0-34FC-44CD-819D-2B8F52B87FC7_zpsmbjmrxwg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

PO at my LCS finally arrived. Beautiful piece, foot is fitting flush in the base, no paint issue (but it doesn't look like the prototype, we can all agree on that).

A5EiC2.jpg
8tvk3s.jpgtwcagW.jpg
IiUIQZ.jpg2YN6pg.jpg
zwKRfy.jpg

Ha ha, bats comparison gave me a chuckle. Congrats on getting him. Even though paint apps weren't the best it is still one of the coolest sculpts out there oozing with personality.

Well if we think of him as ultimate Spidey maybe the scale could work? Kinda imagine Damian would be the same scale next to bats.

^ Exactly.

Any pictures of what they've done with the base?
Can't see this being popular unless they throw a low ES, Ready to ship with 200 :huh
At least the proto webbing looks more realistic to what will be produced.

I hate the way they have blind-sided folks who already bought the other version, but I'd much rather have this old-school variant and will buy.

Back