Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How in the world did I miss this announcement??! Why did no one PM me??!?!?

Where are my true friends around here?!?! :lol j/k

Thanks for phoning this one in SS. Why not a REAL variant like Black Suit or Superior.

Black suit and/or Superior would be a buy for me.

Black suit is arguably the second most popular Spidey costume. Look how much the "Back in Black" maquette still sells for. A Black variant would be an instant buy for me.

Black suit has always been my favorite. I'd say it's pretty well cemented as the second most popular in general.

Yeah, this should have been the Black suit. Not that this doesn't look awesome.....but......

Hoping for a Black and White Friday announcement.

I like this one, too...I like the original darker colours for Spidey, it's just that I already have the EX, and one of my few rules is no variants.

Black suit and/or Superior would be a buy for me.

Black suit has always been my favorite. I'd say it's pretty well cemented as the second most popular in general.

Oh dont worry guys, they will do that one too. This one is just for suckers like that blue Baroness PF SS did. :rotfl I will not buy variants.

If they did a black Spidey variant the EX should be him frowning. :lol

I was going to say 1000, but I figured I don't think they'll make new stock. Or maybe they will? I figured they'd use unsold regular Spideys....

Whatever happened to the old adage 'Break the mold'?
Once a true Limited Edition piece has finished production that thing should be smashed to bits. Not saved for future 'Milking' purpose.

I'm happy with my blue n red... Still a sucky thing to do though. They shoulda made this the EX and made the switch out heads standard. Nice way to sucker people.

Sucks too for everyone who wanted an EX on the first and had to settle for a reg- I can see it now, buy a Red Sonja reg cuz u just missed the EX... watch they'll release a RS black bikini version complete with frost giant head

Sill high hoped on Spidy Comi Variant please sideshow make it happen.
If that's made I'm going to sell my JSC Spidey for half price Lol and buy the new one. Don't care if I lose money lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm happy with my blue n red... Still a sucky thing to do though. They shoulda made this the EX and made the switch out heads standard. Nice way to sucker people.

Sucks too for everyone who wanted an EX on the first and had to settle for a reg- I can see it now, buy a Red Sonja reg cuz u just missed the EX... watch they'll release a RS black bikini version complete with frost giant head
They better ****ing NOT do that. That'd just be complete bull ****

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back