Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pics all tempt the hell out of me

null_zps03fd81d4.jpg

null_zps59812bc5.jpg

null_zpsd05103e5.jpg

null_zpsbacd3503.jpg

null_zpsc54aa078.jpg

But I am not FOND of these

null_zps72ad28c2.jpg

null_zpsb196976f.jpg

Bump for some great pics

To me this beats the other Spider-Man comiquette. I said this because I was on the edge to order it, but couldn't pull the trigger. This one is an instant winner for me. I loved the series so much. Have Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy. Can't wait for Spider-Man. Love the base on this, but despite what I said about the aforementioned comiquette, I do like the cool factor of that base more.

Can not wait to get this.

This thing is phenomenal. Hopefully paint converts to the shipped statues. I'd be all over this... if.

just curious and haven't given it a lot of thought, but what is the bottom part of the base supposed to be? It looks like its wrapped up in metal bands and there's some kind of weathered green metal thing behind the wall...

just curious and haven't given it a lot of thought, but what is the bottom part of the base supposed to be? It looks like its wrapped up in metal bands and there's some kind of weathered green metal thing behind the wall...

Looks like an old timey New York rooftop. And the green is metal roofing brackets and maybe a vent or chimney or something. And the wall he's stuck on is like a brick shade wall on the top of the roof, or maybe a second level that was destroyed.

I ordered it twice. And canceled twice. Really really wanted it. But I promised I would stay with 1/4 scale only. Must stay strong!

I took a break from this place for about a year so I missed out on the preorder. I went on the wait list which I doubt will convert so I'll keep an eye out in the marketplace while I wait.

Sorry bone question time!! this is my first direct order from Sideshow got an email saying last payment will come out on the 5 Jul does this mean anything for shipping? or will there be a separate email reference the shipping date?

Sorry bone question time!! this is my first direct order from Sideshow got an email saying last payment will come out on the 5 Jul does this mean anything for shipping? or will there be a separate email reference the shipping date?

Well typically they do charge then ship in relatively quick manner in my experience. You will get a separate email saying that your item has been shipped yes.

Still only had the 'Shipping Soon' email.
Is it just Flex payers getting confirmed shipping dates?

I'm flex and only got the shipping soon notice and confirmation of final payment on Sat. If my payment comes out on Sat auto I could see this shipping out next week if they are in house. We shall see.

Agreed and agreed.

The matte-like finish on this is a big 'win' for me as well. This came together so very nicely. I have to give SSC props.

You planning on taking the plunge with all three?

Yes I am. I have Mary and Gwen and now I'll have Spidey in a couple weeks. Got the ex as well. :)

Back