Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see this done up with the black costume. Would look great, anyone think that's a possibility?

I would love to see this done up with the black costume. Would look great, anyone think that's a possibility?

I think it'd be awesome of they did Spidey, black Spidey, venom, and carnage all in this pose. 99% of people won't agree with me though. Haha

Like take the basic sculpt and add a little size for venom/carnage.

If my EX converts (which I think it will), I might keep both and paint up the Reg black.

If they do another round of these with the villains...... :thud:

Can you imagine Doc and Rhino in this style.....

If my EX converts (which I think it will), I might keep both and paint up the Reg black.

If they do another round of these with the villains...... :thud:

Can you imagine Doc and Rhino in this style.....

So awesome! I like everything you said. Haha. Custom black suit Spidey, yes! Would it be the robot rhino? If so... Definite yes! Haha

If done right it could look good. Besides the bowl cut is what makes him. :lol

I think with the new amazing spiderman run they need to modernize him. Some slicked back hair, trench coat look is cool, maybe even lab coat.

So, for any of you that have this in the mail, when is the earliest we will see some in hand pictures?

So its about time to add this piece with MJ. I can't wait... the delay was hard to withstand but I endured. Looking forward to holding this in hand and seeing yalls reviews online.

So, for any of you that have this in the mail, when is the earliest we will see some in hand pictures?

I'm def gonna post some proper pics but I may not see him for a couple weeks give or take. Get charged the 5th and should ship same day.

So until it arrives for shipping, and only if they have it in abundance will they let you move it forward?
Yes. I've used the chat online before and some reps will make a note to charge the account the remaining payments as soon as it arrives at the warehouse but other reps made me contact them when it was supposed to arrive to have the remaining payments charged.

My last flex payment is on the 5th too and I can't imagine it shipping out until that Tuesday or so because of the holiday.

Back