Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So these are shipping from Sideshow, correct? About how long before other retailers start shipping these?

I'm praying the in hand photos look at least close to the proto. I realize the production pieces always have minor flaws but with the detail on Spidey's suit, there isn't much room for error.

I'm praying the in hand photos look at least close to the proto. I realize the production pieces always have minor flaws but with the detail on Spidey's suit, there isn't much room for error.

Being honest based on MJ and Gwen I am pretty confident this will come out in stellar condition. I can't imagine that they would hit both Gwen and MJ out of the park and then strike out with Spiderman.

Thanks pal. I am stoked for this. My kids have been asking when I'm getting Spidey. Can't wait to tell them he'll be here soon.

Have you seen Gwen and MJ yet Kinger??? The flat paints really make the colours on these pop. I know you will love him. Oh and are you getting any of the Hulk PFs because he will display so nicely with them as well.

Same here, found this line just before the regs went waitlist

Do the EXs ship before the regs, adding insult to injury lol?

For me it is just me wishing I had the disposible cash to just buy whatever I wanted to because this whole line will looking amazing together.

For me it is just me wishing I had the disposible cash to just buy whatever I wanted to because this whole line will looking amazing together.

You know what Spidey? Sooner or later, something else will get you. If you have money, you end up fighting for space. I've been lucky enough to order all of the SSC pieces I've wanted. Years later now, I'm looking around my room and wondering...where am I going to put this when a new piece arrives? So, I ended up selling off a few pieces so I can stream line my collection. The one thing I won't do is box up a piece and store it. I made a decision that if I have to box a piece up so I can have shelf space, then that piece can be sold. Stick to the main characters you MUST have. You have got a couple of REAL impressive pieces in your collection. I'm sure you are enjoying them and they mean something to you. That's what matters the most.

Have you seen Gwen and MJ yet Kinger??? The flat paints really make the colours on these pop. I know you will love him. Oh and are you getting any of the Hulk PFs because he will display so nicely with them as well.

I have not seen these in person but I have seen many pictures and they look great. Only one hulk for me buddy. My grey com will be perfect with this I'm sure. Can't wait. I'll post some pics with him when Spidey gets here.

Got the last payment mail with shipping notification. Can't wait. My first piece from sideshow directly - the ex. Oh ye !!

This and green ex hulk . No clue where I can put them. But to have them is enough :)

Back