Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny, while this is the most anticipated piece out of the three so-far released J Scott Campbell Spider-Man pieces, the Gwen Stacy is the one I am most excited to see. Love the dynamic aspects of the piece in the lines of her coat, her body, and the rain drops effect. Love the Spider-Man umbrella as well.

It's funny, while this is the most anticipated piece out of the three so-far released J Scott Campbell Spider-Man pieces, the Gwen Stacy is the one I am most excited to see. Love the dynamic aspects of the piece in the lines of her coat, her body, and the rain drops effect. Love the Spider-Man umbrella as well.

:lecture

Best post you've ever made.

:lecture

Best post you've ever made.

A blind squirrel finds a nut every once and a while :lol

I think also it's the fact that we've had quality Spidey and MJ statues in the past but Gwen not so much so it's long overdue for a proper Spiderman collection.

I think also it's the fact that we've had quality Spidey and MJ statues in the past but Gwen not so much so it's long overdue for a proper Spiderman collection.

And Gwen is about to make her way onto the scene in a big way. :rock This piece will be awesome.

Screenshot_2014-05-31-01-51-00.jpg

Its just awesome, does anyone really need a reason to post a pic of Spidey?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Question, I own the original green Hulk PF that is solid ... not hollow like the new Hulks unfortunately. Do I get the green Hulk PF ex or the Grey Hulk PF ex, knowing that I have the Green Hulk already in PF form.

No. I was curious why he posted a mediocre pic. hehe It's blurry and small, cutting off a good portion of the piece. :p

Oh okay. Still, it makes me excited lol so I guess that's why? Cause it makes us anticipate this bad boy that much more

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

No. I was curious why he posted a mediocre pic. hehe It's blurry and small, cutting off a good portion of the piece. :p

Because it's a screen grab from the Behind the Scenes video by Tested. The pic might be blurry but the video gives a decent enough view of it. Catch it on YouTube. Interesting 2 part interview series.

Back