Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have prefer an upright pose . that way can enjoy the full body scale.

This will be like MJ size

This is the one he said it will be based on.

dupa3uja.jpg

Would have prefer an upright pose . that way can enjoy the full body scale.

This will be like MJ size

Yeah man. I don't want a other crouched or small statue. They should make it so you can pair her up with Spidey

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I can't wait till Spidey finally comes out. That plus BC to go with the trio. Man no wonder Spidey is smiling so much in the EX.

Hmm, I may have to keep my exclusive pre-order after all if this both exclusive and regular are waitlisted and the edition size is over 5000. Seems like this will be a very desirable piece.

Hmm, I may have to keep my exclusive pre-order after all if this both exclusive and regular are waitlisted and the edition size is over 5000. Seems like this will be a very desirable piece.

Spidey sells :lecture
He has to be the most popular Marvel character

I bet SS are kicking theresves for not making the ES 10,000 now :lol

With how well this has sold I can really see SS revisiting a Comic Spidey in 1/4 soon. It'll also help sell Spidey Villians, I can imagine some collectors passing on them without owning Spidey

Spidey sells :lecture
He has to be the most popular Marvel character

I bet SS are kicking theresves for not making the ES 10,000 now :lol

With how well this has sold I can really see SS revisiting a Comic Spidey in 1/4 soon. It'll also help sell Spidey Villians, I can imagine some collectors passing on them without owning Spidey

Heck. Spiderman might be the most popular hero period. Probably up there with Superman.

Yeah. They are definitely top three. But I'd be willing to bet it goes superman, spiderman, then batman. Remember reading something years ago saying that the Superman logo was officially the most "recognizable" logo in the entire world.

Yeah. They are definitely top three. But I'd be willing to bet it goes superman, spiderman, then batman. Remember reading something years ago saying that the Superman logo was officially the most "recognizable" logo in the entire world.

It's hard to say who's the biggest but I don't know I'd say Batman is bigger than Superman but I'm from Europe were comics aren't as big as it is in the US but I would definitely say Batman is bigger than Superman here. I would actually say Iron Man is more popular here than Superman is now.

It's hard to say who's the biggest but I don't know I'd say Batman is bigger than Superman but I'm from Europe were comics aren't as big as it is in the US but I would definitely say Batman is bigger than Superman here. I would actually say Iron Man is more popular here than Superman is now.

Batman is more popular than Superman. The Bat is big everywhere. Bat's movies, comics, and merch easily outsells Supes. Bats even has me over a barrel. I am a Marvel Zombie. I'm a HUGE fan of the Marvel U but I must admit, if push comes to shove, Bats is my favorite character. As far as Marvel is concerned, I do think Spidey is its most recognizable and popular property. I like characters from the X-MEN and Avengers more, but Spidey rules the Marvel U.

Batman is more popular than Superman. The Bat is big everywhere. Bat's movies, comics, and merch easily outsells Supes. Bats even has me over a barrel. I am a Marvel Zombie. I'm a HUGE fan of the Marvel U but I must admit, if push comes to shove, Bats is my favorite character. As far as Marvel is concerned, I do think Spidey is its most recognizable and popular property. I like characters from the X-MEN and Avengers more, but Spidey rules the Marvel U.

Lmao that's how I feel too. Growing up Spidey was my face bar none. However I was always a huge fan of Batman (easily my Second in Command Lol) I always identified more with Spidey growing up. As an adult it's hard for me to distinguish nowadays. But like you said, push comes to shove I'd probably say Batman now.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I've always been a marvel person. As a kid I would beg my mom to pick me up a pack of marvel cards when we walked down the 7-11. I think I even had the complete set too. Comics and cartoons as well. Loved the spider-man and X-men cartoons. Batmans always been my favourite DC hero and in the last 4 or 5 years, Green Lantern was #2.

Batman is definitely more popular than Superman. On marvels side I'd say Spidey is definitely the most popular marvel character.

Get out of my head!!!!! :gah:

Regarding the symbol it's also that Superman has basically had the same logo across all mediums forever where Batman changed a lot (black on grey, yellow oval, crazy Burton, Begins...) and Spidey's logo is barely there, it's the costume itself that's much more recognizable.

Batman and Superman are 1 & 2

There was a study like 5 years ago that showed that the Superman Symbol was the second most recognizable symbol in the entire world, second only to the peace sign. That was in US, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.

Back