Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mind if I ask why?

Dont mind at all and Im not sure man. The pose a bit, then extra gear maybe helped. I also wanted a more upright pose. I loved the guns. Mostly has to do with the pose.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Dont mind at all and Im not sure man. The pose a bit, then extra gear maybe helped. I also wanted a more upright pose. I loved the guns. Mostly has to do with the pose.

Very understandable. When I first started watching the forums I liked the museum poses, but once getting Skaar, I decided I wanted action poses for what I was doing.

Very understandable. When I first started watching the forums I liked the museum poses, but once getting Skaar, I decided I wanted action poses for what I was doing.

Don't get me wrong. I like action poses too, it just didn't wow me. Like every other PF Ive ordered has wow'd me in some way or another.

and the previous one is 1/4? right? picking this up for $300, then get Planet Hulk for $600, then Thor for $450

Yes, the original COM is 1/4 scale. Actually, it's a little larger than 1/4 scale. Think Batman PF with the original Spidey COM. They were both supposed to be 1/4 scale but are actually a bit larger than that.

Just had my wait list for Sinestro convert today so now I'm on the fence with this guy. I will have 3 statues shipping within a month of each other as long as the Hellboy ship date remains (it probably won't) so now I'm debating cancelling my exclusive Spidey.

Just had my wait list for Sinestro convert today so now I'm on the fence with this guy. I will have 3 statues shipping within a month of each other as long as the Hellboy ship date remains (it probably won't) so now I'm debating cancelling my exclusive Spidey.

You're mad :slap

I wouldn't say he was mad. I'm in a similar position, more pre-orders than space.
I wouldn't cancel and lose the deposit though. I'm going to wait for items to ship then decide what's worth keeping.
Should be able to make another collector very happy while recouping your outlay, assuming you have the Ex ordered, instead of losing money.

Not a bad idea that. I'll just have to wait and see what actually ships and when. Chances are one of my preorders will be delayed again. Yeah its the exclusive, nabbed him day one.

I was a little bummed.....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Honestly, I haven't seen it, and I could just wait to see it till it came out on home video, but I may go with a m8 next weekend. I have seen Cap TWS and Godzilla, and I can't possibly imagine Spiderman being anywhere near that good. Honestly, it just looks lame.

Spoiler Spoiler:

He will be at the $600 mark in a few days and then in the LAST few minutes of the auction the price will SKY ROCKET to ATLEAST $850-900. I would guess closer to $1000.

Damn I am good.... Was curious as to where this closed...lol

5b3e17efb4d7b232b3f8f5fe7c75309a_zps76bee3b4.jpg

Talked to J. Scott Campbell at Dallas Comic Con today and I told him how awesome I thought these statues were. It was cool to get hear him talk about how happy he was with how they turned out. He said he's really excited for people to see the Black Cat statue from this series that will be similar in design to the Black Cat print he signed for me.

Back