Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered!

I think what you guys saying about the ES going to be true (as always). The ES going to be huge!

Yes the ex is great with COH! My kind of ex! It even looks great! I liked campell's artwork. But the size is too small for me. I'm going to wait and hope for a McFarlane pf spidey in the future. :pray: imagine a McFarlane spidey! Wow that would be an instant buy! Same as a McFarlane venom pf.

What are you babbling about

What?! I thought for sure you'd be on this pronto. :dunno

I know I am just flirting with disaster. Lol. Want to see how long the EX sits around. Maybe I can get my bats points to clear. Just for fun.

Holding out ...hoping some points may come available.... Or searching for an Original Com deal like me....hmmmmmmm,

Congrats m8....:hi5:

It is a REALLY nice look IMHO. I will add though... They have to NAIL the paint app on this or guys will go postal....:lecture

d4c480433fd91be0a24e3bd4ded76763_zpsf76cf4b0.jpg

Ha ha, see above. No old school com for me mate. Those fits me jus fine. Provided this turns out anything like the proto that is.

The new Comiquette is ALMOST 5 inches shorter then the original given the specs. So in the end it might actually be closer in scale then the original Comiquette that many think is 1/3.5 scale.

Personally I think the new Comiquette will display even better with Rhino and Hulk. Old Comiquette is just a tad to large. Having said that, Old Comiquette is still a great statue. I think they are pros and cons to both pieces. I am with Spidey 100% about the eyes on the Reg head. Should have been symmetrical on that one and expressive only on the Ex head. But I actually like the pose and color scheme better on the new one and if the paint apps come out like the proto then it will edge out the original for me.

In your opinion m8.... I would disagree.... But that is just my opinion. Plus this is just the proto... Let's hope the production pieces are close to the quality.

Any truth that Machines will be doing the pain apps on these or is that just rumour?

Oh and Ex ordered :)

Can someone do a photoshopped of how this new Spidey would look if posed next to Rhino and Venom?

I was on the fence with this due to 1/5. But it is Spiderman.

Ordered EX with reward points, it will cost me a whopping $4.74.

Bought.

Until I saw the EX head, I was not going to buy this.

That EX changes the whole look of the piece in my opinion. Can't wait to get this one (and MJ).

I've noted that there are a lot of intelligent members in this thread. :lecture

Exclusive, FTW!!!! :rock

Glad to see this thread boomin'!

EX ordered!!! Get in.

EX head is simply amazing and change the character of spiderman overall from ever before, It's so awesome!!!

For anyone who missed the previous spidey and m.jane comm, this is a no brainer must-get together ... nitpicking about edition size, price, sculpt, etc means you are not serious spidey collector

Can someone post a comparison pic of this Spidey with the BiB Spidey or Iron Spidey? If I remember correctly, the other Spideys are 1/5 scale.

Back